Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Item Returns
Item Returns

<Hidden>

User

i cant tell the same about devolpers and NE way of solving problems. you could guess whats my problem, tickets and im just really tired of explaining that my char is not new. You guys really dissapoint me with your way of fixing and promises.. No need of an answer if you wont help me, just keep this in mind from an unhappy user.

my char is older than May 9th... this proves it

http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/arena/2v2/FavouriteWorstNightmare/matches/

grimlockthegreat

User

Developers:

As a programmer I can say to you "this must have been some tought sh*** " so congratulations for your hard work. It did take around 10 days... but I'm definately sure that it must have felt like you were trapped in a house surrounded by Zombies :P hehehe. That's what we call "Shotgun programming" :D

Anyways, GREAT WORK.

NE as a whole:

From a "corporate" point of view I'm sure that we should all take note on how things went during this "darker days". It was very strange to see the whole NE server going berserk... Pally's cursing their "gods", etc. Brother, there was a helluva lot of rage going on there! My red ring (Given by the main man himself) was having a ball with all the negative energy!

What I mean is... the general good mood the server had, all it's peace bla bla bla... changed in a few days to the total opposite.Keep this in mind next time in order to take some temporary measures while you can sit back and solve the problem.

Regarding other matters, how is this going to affect the "balance" of the server? I mean, I understand that under the new voting system (relentless items are now available) + tickets ... most characters (including some of my own) have received a nice power boost. This may /may not have a negative impact on those who "worked" for their items. In which case I believe that this players should consider this not as something negative but perhaps an oportunity for getting more people into heroic raids and a far more intresting challenge in the arena!

Far from being willing to get more items, etc I just want to know how is the servers perspective to this issue.

Rgds,

And once again thanks for your support.
Grim

<Hidden>

User

well ... I got my all items

<Hidden>

User

I want my lost items to be returnd =((

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Great job NE staff! :) Stay the best.

<Hidden>

User

Thanks to all the members.Hope its better. :D

<Hidden>

User

Thank you very much! All of you!!!

<Hidden>

User

Love you DEVS!!!!!

cal me! no joke dont calll

<Hidden>

User

I'm still lost some of my gears and they are important My main hand sword, my chest, my thigh and my ring!! You can check out my Vote Shop history..... How can i get my thing back? If there is no way i'm just so tired of this...and start to quit playing this.

<Hidden>

User

Thanks a lot guys you rules

flamefast

User

ty =D
ty much =D
ty very much =D

gabrielmg93

User

It was really nice.... but what happens when you log in, get some itens, and suddenly the server disconnect and a roll back puts an end at all your hope?? in game theyre saying theres no way, i hope you guys will know how to deal with it =]

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for everything guys! We all appreciate it the hard work.

<Hidden>

User

Thank you NE staff for all the hard work <3 I got all items and Penance Tickets, that's awsome, now I can buy better gear for my pally <3

asesino300

User

well I did not RECEIVE my tikets for which I am very unhappy with this I hope will help me XD

nCapzlo0ck

User

Yeah Big Thanks NE-Staff :D

<Hidden>

User

yeah thanks, all of my characters got their items back.. but except for my DK & Paladin.. they got the missing stuffs too.. but only half of it.. everytime i logged in a message " Please free up some bag space for missing items and relog"... well i got 70+++ free slot on my bags.. but still no luck everytime i relogged.. the message always appeared.. but no items yet, hope this problem solved.. TY!!

<Hidden>

User

Kudos NE!!!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

migno

User

Thanks NE, i know that you never fail us!

eikeltje

User

joo Thank you very much. all

<Hidden>

User

Thx NE and the DEVS!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Great Job All Staff and Devs!! Everything is fine now. Take care next time and dont make all this mess again

<Hidden>

User

nice staff good lock

<Hidden>

User

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHIT MY TICKETS, I HAVE A LONG TIME PLAYING WHIT MY ROGUE (BOUDICCA) DEADMARK AND I DID RECIVE MI TICKETS, BUT LATER OF THIS I DID LOSE ALL THEM, ¿ANYONE IN THIS SERVER CAN HELP ME TOO?

<Hidden>

User

love ya (h) :)))

Jeanuel

User

Awesome!!! Once again NE Staff & Dev's pull out the best of their abilities and bring the server back to its normal state!!!

Gotta love their patience!!! Lol

well i just wanted to personally thank all of the Staff of NE and especially The Dev's.....your hard work is never underappreciated......when i saw i lost all my items i didn’t get sad lol....i just laughed because in reality there isn’t a reason to get bother with the staff even if they mistakenly did something to the server...BECAUSE ITS A FREE GAME!!!!....im just glad they had the courtesy and nobility to actually do all of this so everyone can be "happy" and even with all of this people complain....but i know how difficult it is to work and try to give the best of yourself when (PEOPLES) are breathing down your neck constantly asking the same exact question.

But neither the less you guys are awesome and not even Blizzard can get quality like NE...

Thank You All.

:)

Rvolution

User

i cant tell the same about devolpers and NE way of solving problems. you could guess whats my problem, tickets and im just really tired of explaining that my char is not new. You guys really dissapoint me with your way of fixing and promises.. No need of an answer if you wont help me, just keep this in mind from an unhappy user.

my char is older than May 9th... this proves it

http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/arena/2v2/FavouriteWorstNightmare/matches/

i don't have my tickets either and mine is older too..

topdog15047

User

yeah my DK Blood breath didnt get his tickets i made a ticeket to gms in game bout it, my other chars are good tho, thanks guys :/

You need to be logged in to reply.