Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points
Vote Points

<Hidden>

User

Everybody try to pull your heads outside your asses for a second and listen this

STOP COMPLAINING AND GO VOTE! as simple as that, GO VOTE, u dont like your votepoints then VOTE SOME MORE, do it properly and if the site does well then you will have your damn vote points!

Half of the time you kids wasted here QQing about the votepoints you received could have been used to fill both captchas and vote in the three sites.

galaton

User

rofl stop QQ about the vote points just be happy for that we can vote and get nice item for them the voting is about telling other pll who are looking for a good server that neverendless is the best and it´s ther they have to play :)

ThuG_Soulja

User

You guys went down on the voting site coz of those players who didnt vote....Not coz of those players who spent valuable time twice a day to fill out the captchas and vote...By taking out points from players who actually voted u are stripping them of the motivation to vote further...Ppl might think what do i gain from voting?? its time u guys actually redefine ur policies and find out ways to make people vote

Totally agreed, I'm very very disappointed...

dj123

User

Well i voted 7 times on each time and did not recieve a single thing :/

ThuG_Soulja

User

XtremeTop100 we're ranked 18th, if you voted a full 14 times in the week that is worth a small number of points. Get it up to 10th and it's worth about 15 points. Get it up to 3rd place like Arena and it's worth a whopping 30 points (approximately).

On MMORPG Toplist we're 28th, this is not worth any points. Get up to 10th and it's worth about 15 points, get it up to 3rd and it comes out at around 30 points just like Xtreme.
We want to give you points. Get us ranked higher so that we can.

This is not encouragement, this is harrasment of the good ppl who spend their time voting...

<Hidden>

User

There is a problem Top 100 Arena is not counting our votes

GraveSoul

User

I give up trying to get some sense on selfish people.
You all make a big deal of this. You did not recieve vote points for 1 week, and that's it.
Get over it, be mature.
f you don't like getting that few points, teach your friends on how to vote correctly.
I hope all of you commenting how disappointed you are or that you've been "punished" realise that the only waste of time is the one you spend reading and writing hateful comments.

I'll just remind you that this is NOT a discussion thread nor one to put critics on and if someone leaves the server because of this, it would be just plain stupid.

<Hidden>

User

Same here.

well i voted too everyday and this is total rubbish since i didnt recieve any points.this is a rubbish policy ne.im very dissapointed

<Hidden>

User

lol,..iv'e been waiting for 2 weeks almost 3 weeks .for the vote points will be sent! and now this will happened!!? omg! what a dissapointment N.E ..youll sure that next week is really secured that vpts: will be
sent on us

Simpe

User

i voted leik 3 times this week. i've been to lazy to vote actually. But however..i got 10 Vps. so i'd guess its some small problems with the Vps system >.>
And hey..Shit happends, deal with it...Nothing they can do about it, just vote and wait till next weak.

<Hidden>

User

iv'e almost sacrifice whole time just getting to vote for votesites every 12 hrs

<Hidden>

User

I've been voting every chance I've had since I signed up to neverendless in August. I also received 0 vote points last week. At least this takes some of the pressure off of me feeling like i should wake up in time to vote and to get home from work in time to vote now that i know that each time it may be for nothing.

<Hidden>

User

I voted 6 times and got 8 Problem ?

<Hidden>

User

That's so unfair. Its a new site with 100 ranks. So how the hell are we supposed to be top 10 in like 2 weeks on a new site. You guys are unfair! its like this e.g. You are a guitarist and 2weeks later you wana be in a really famous band.. Not gonna happen.

<Hidden>

User

Honestly, I'm not sure why you guys are whining. On MMORPG, we've gone from 51'st to 26th in a few days. On XTreme Top 100 we at 17th place. This should not take to long to get up there if we keep at it. I'm sure every single person that's complaining here is paying nothing for the server. I will confess that I too am a freeloader, but I vote every time I get a chanse/remember to do so just because I like playing on the server with everyone, and enjoy the game (I'm old enough where for me it's a distraction, not a life).

So for the love of God, just vote. Don't piss and moan that you got 2 vote points instead of 20. be happy you at least have a free game to play on.

My 2 pennies. Transmission ends.

<Hidden>

User

well explain this i have 4 acc's got vote points on 2 and none on the other 2 the number i rly dont care, i have no probs with that if you give vp's or not its up to you NE i wil keep voting"properly" cus i like this server anyways. Ok if i cant get gear from the vote shop cus the number of votes i get depends on the whole comunity voting as one i agree but if i cant get the gear cus the missing Vendor in orgrimmar thats another thing i am stuck with some alts with 75k honor and no vendor at all + no vp's to buy the gear. ok what i should do??

And please dont tell me go to raid cus i dont like to raid with ppl that only knows how to ninja items or those who are allready geared up just make raids to gear up their alts or their friends so raiding aint a solution at least for me. so please give more vp's or put the ventors so "PvP" players wont get stuck in game. About the missing ventor is the relentless off set ventor who also sells nice stuff like battlemaster's trinkets. ty ALL and keep awsome NE :)

Hell-fire

User

i am dissapoint because the people that vote fore Neverendles are for the second time not reworded .
And that are the people that did vote for Neverendles!
I hope you motivated to reword the people that vote for you.
I think we did ore best!

<Hidden>

User

i couldnt vote on 2nd page yesterday, fyi, ive tried like 10 times, ive entered captcha every time, n yet ur NE site was showin zero votes on that page.......

<Hidden>

User

lol...whats new?

i tried voting if i want to...

im sick and tired of this issues...

nothing change since the first time.

if you guys wanna vote then vote if not dont vote.

i have 14 accounts and before im active of voting them all..

i spent an hour just to vote them all...

and now i vote only when i remeber to vote..

this issues, though you are loyal of helping "NE World", but in the end only punishment because of low rank in which other player not care to vote so, we are getting low VP not as we expected...

if there some changes, good ones, maybe i can vote again as before....

Grishnackh

User

'Vote Sites off cooldown.
It has been at least 12 hours since the last time you voted.'

seriously? seriously now? honestly, i think us that vote will vote anyway, with a reminder or not while the ones that don't will continue not giving a f**k about voting. ;)

<Hidden>

User

I play since nearly 2 years here on NE! i vote nearly every day 1 or 2 times but now im studying chemistry and i have not always time to vote every 12 hours! i had 6 or 7 votes on each site for this week and i DID NOT get any votepoint! that cant be true! and i think if something like this happens more often! many player will leave NE! - SO pls NE-staff STOP doing this!

<Hidden>

User

'Vote Sites off cooldown.
It has been at least 12 hours since the last time you voted.'

seriously? seriously now? honestly, i think us that vote will vote anyway, with a reminder or not while the ones that don't will continue not giving a f**k about voting. ;)

well i get that thing too although i've voted, n have cooldown on all pages.....

GolubDiablo

User

I play since nearly 2 years here on NE! i vote nearly every day 1 or 2 times but now im studying chemistry and i have not always time to vote every 12 hours! i had 6 or 7 votes on each site for this week and i DID NOT get any votepoint! that cant be true! and i think if something like this happens more often! many player will leave NE! - SO pls NE-staff STOP doing this!

I absolutely agree with you. THIS WILL GET NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE RESULTS

<Hidden>

User

So when will I get the opportunity of spending my 500 vp?

<Hidden>

User

Bottom line is: I like the server and I'd vote occasionally even if there were no rewards at all. (I have a couple of neverendless bags to prove that I like it here) and I'll still vote whenever It's convenient. The problem is that one night last week I left a party a little earlier than I would have otherwise, I woke up a few minutes earlier than I would otherwise, and I took time out from a couple of my lunch-breaks to get votes in. From now on I'll vote only at times that I'd otherwise spend playing.

I'm making a promise to myself to never again risk any real-world time to vote now that I know that it's going to be a gamble as to whether the favor is reciprocated.

<Hidden>

User

Last week i got 50 VP for voting 10 times tops, and this week i got 14 points for over 20 votes ... nevermind .. and please fix Top 100 Arena cause it doesn't give any counts, as it did last week ...

<Hidden>

User

Bottom line is: I like the server and I'd vote occasionally even if there were no rewards at all. (I have a couple of neverendless bags to prove that I like it here) and I'll still vote whenever It's convenient. The problem is that one night last week I left a party a little earlier than I would have otherwise, I woke up a few minutes earlier than I would otherwise, and I took time out from a couple of my lunch-breaks to get votes in. From now on I'll vote only at times that I'd otherwise spend playing.

I'm making a promise to myself to never again risk any real-world time to vote now that I know that it's going to be a gamble as to whether the favor is reciprocated.

Dude I went on a vacation for 3 days ... never again ... i will stay home and vote every 12:00 hrs, I'll even put an alarm

MrBean

User

Well I'm pissed and from reading the comments I'm not the only one who feel this way. I and many who regularly vote and donate for NE (and there are many who vote properly and are good members and good people all around) use the vote points to advance our game play. I voted everyday and got no points because of other members who don't vote or vote improperly; because they don't care about NE and or look for ways to circumvent the game ... Is this my fault? No. But I and many are paying for their actions or lack of action from the members who don't care about NE's future.

As well there are a few variables that are not being considered that can affect the numbers....with the recent server upgrade which has caused some disruptions in the regular game play as bugs are ironed out, and the recent voting site change doesn't help. These alone will affect the the numbers, and this is where new and more promotions should be introduced to bring back the members who have strayed away from voting or even using the sever. The Halloween event was a big success for NE and other events should be introduced to keep the member involvement up.

How about members who have a certain vote point amount tallied each month (say 40+) are put into a special draw for a custom item. This would be an incentive for members to continue or start voting for NE. Its a win win for all.

<Hidden>

User

This is beyond bull poop*

Good job Staff you really showed your true colors.

<Hidden>

User

I gotta say I really agree with Profrar's idea of :
""How about members who have a certain vote point amount tallied each month (say 40+) are put into a special draw for a custom item. This would be an incentive for members to continue or start voting for NE. Its a win win for all.""
It would certainly improve the number of members voting !
Kudos Prograr fr thinking out of the box!
But I still feel this article and its comments are being ignored and our constant pleas rejected and in vain!

You need to be logged in to reply.