Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points
Vote Points

GolubDiablo

User

NE staff..... You see all this people's comments? You see how much we are dedicated to voting? And this is only maybe 1/20 of people who vote every 12 hours......It is really selfish move you pulled for not giving us votepoints.... I know what you want you want more and more players. Well, WE WANT IT TOO! Of course we want 5000+ players on line Of course we want filled batttleground and arena queues Of course we want global chat filled with LFMs for raids and pvp........The players have same wishes as the staff...That's it for me

<Hidden>

User

ok time to ring a bell @ u guys. voting is for the server and not for yourself and the votepoints. the votepoints are simply a reward that u get. the reason u should vote is to help the server. some people call neverendless selfish bcuz they didnt give vps or something like that. it aint that the server has to give out vps but they still do just to reward us, the players. so just be happy that we can play for free here and that when we vote that we have a chance to get vps (depending on overall status on the votesites). if u really cant appreciate the hard work the staff is doing then u are selfish urself. so to all who is complaining about not getting vps or whatever pls go out and think about the fact that maybe ur selfish urself.

Tearofblood out

<Hidden>

User

Can you please do something about this, cause it's very annoying

ACCOUNT WARNING

Vote Sites off cooldown.

It has been at least 12 hours since the last time you voted. You can view your voting status here.

I have but Top 100 Arena doesn't give counts ... i filled the captcha like 20 times .. no result, and another thing ACCOUNT WARNING doesn't sound very good ...

mongrelite

User

Blazedsoul is exactly right about Top 100 Arena having a faulty captcha code. I've tried on 4 different computers using 3 different browsers and none of them work. Naturally, this will result in NE having a lower spot on this list. Will that result in another week's vp being practically erased?? Also you guys need to update the info about NE on these sites. If the sites are so important to the development of NE, why not keep the information current and not invalid by several months? e.g., weekly events in August. That as much as anything may keep new people from trying the server.

<Hidden>

User

ok time to ring a bell @ u guys. voting is for the server and not for yourself and the votepoints. the votepoints are simply a reward that u get. the reason u should vote is to help the server. some people call neverendless selfish bcuz they didnt give vps or something like that. it aint that the server has to give out vps but they still do just to reward us, the players. so just be happy that we can play for free here and that when we vote that we have a chance to get vps (depending on overall status on the votesites). if u really cant appreciate the hard work the staff is doing then u are selfish urself. so to all who is complaining about not getting vps or whatever pls go out and think about the fact that maybe ur selfish urself.

Tearofblood out

thumbs down!!!!

<Hidden>

User

i love turtles :D

<Hidden>

User

i love turtles :D

really?

i love dogs and cats.. =)

<Hidden>

User

hahaha....i have cow in our backyard and name it ANDRES! ;D

<Hidden>

User

Tearofblood out

Thats true, guys on most of private servers ... players only vote to help the server without recieving any vote points ... that means no voteshop items,"you just vote to get more players" stop beeing such a selfish and be happy with what you get.

<Hidden>

User

I didnt get my VP but im still voting

Grishnackh

User

3rd place on top 100 arena still not one little point. still voting.

zamolxe

User

Top 100 Arena is not working , im really getting sick of the crap vote sites

<Hidden>

User

-Hi, something wrong with 2nd vote page 100 arena, i vote and it's all fine but when i come back to neverendless i didn't get any points wtf???

<Hidden>

User

jiss ppl i voted 8 times on each site and 4vp!!!!!!!!!!!! this is crap!!! its not our fult u ranked low or changed the stupid site!!!

<Hidden>

User

It may be true that the server isnt obliged to give us VP for voting but, think about it. Most private servers give out VP for voting so how many people do you think will join a server where it is harder to gear and isnt as high up on the rankings as the rest, as players will simply STOP voting if they dont see any way it will instantly increase their playing experience.

Development Team Leader

User

You guys had better read this because it's going to be my last post on the subject.

You all seem to have forgotten that we aren't rewarding you for solving captchas for us, we reward you for promoting Neverendless. Part of this involves voting, and if everybody were to vote so it counts that would pretty much be it. As it is there's a lot of people who clearly are only in it for the vote points and don't care about the server - On Top100Arena where you have to vote in order to get points we are ranked 3rd while on XtremeTop100 and MMORPGToplist where you don't neccesarily have to vote for a vote to show up in your account we're 18th and 28th respectively. Not to mention that additional promotion attracts more players to the server and gives you more people to either kill or group with depending on your preference.

The system as it is was designed to encourage people who aren't voting properly to do so, but apparently they (possibly you, depending on who you are) don't care. People such as this are as much a problem for you as they are for us, but it seem you all are too lazy to bother trying to do anything about it. I've had conversations with players who vehemently claim that they can't do anything to help beyond filling out the captchas every day, but I call bulls***t. Unless you stand around in game ever ever talking to anyone, never ever playing in a group and leading a sad little azerothian life then you know people you can talk to and can check they understand how the system works and how to vote properly and why it's in their best interest.

We provide you with as much encouragement as we can, we recently added a note at the top of the site when your vote cooldowns expire, we've built a neat little something else that Ysabel should be announcing sometime over the next day or two, meet us half way and do your part.

Somebody earlier in the thread described getting no vote points this week like a kick in the balls. Personally it feels like a kick in the balls every time i look at things and see just how many people are trying to get vote points without bothering to contribute. We have let you get away with a hell of a lot for the last few years - the vote points for the last 9 months have been more than generous based on our performance, we let you get away for years just pressing a button to get your points, and we are continuing to let you vote on multiple accounts despite the fact that we don't get any benefit from multiple votes from the same IP within 12 hours. Even the entire staff votes as much as they can to try to give you guys a boost in the numbers.

Those of you saying you're not going to vote anymore, you're welcome to do so if you are this selfish, but remember that you're then guaranteed to get absolutely zero points every week, and you're hurting everybody else who's trying to push up the number of votes, it's your choice.

We don't get anything by not giving out lots of vote points every week - it's not like we get to keep out whatever we don't give you, and use it to fill our swimming pool of appropriated vote points. We really want to give you the points, but you guys have to give us something in return. Rewarding you all for us being so far down the page we may as well not be on it would just be encouraging this kind of result and that's the exact opposite of what we're trying to do.

We don't like punishing for poor results either but we've tried 9 months of dangling a carrot, and it seems that you aren't interested in the carrot. We didn't change anything in the reward procedure this week, it's simply a result of being placed so low on two vote sites. Those of you who voted frequently for Top100Arena found yourselves amply rewarded for being in 3rd place (something like 35 points were up for grabs this week for arena top 100 alone). Now if we start ranking higher you will all find that you will be rolling in vote points very soon, it's up to you guys.

I'd also like to note that every time you end up with less points than you deserve, I post inviting people to come up with a better way of doing this that's fair to both sides. As yet, there has been absolutely nothing useful posted (and when I say nothing useful i mean in the context that "give us more free stuff" is not useful). If you have a better way of doing things so that we get our votes and people are rewarded fairly then we're always willing to listen, put in a feedback support ticket. In the meantime the current system is the fairest one to both sides that we could come up with.

The bottom line here is that the system is perfectly simple - when we get the promotion we're rewarding you for, you will get the rewards you deserve.

You need to be logged in to reply.