Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Hellscream is Live: Welcome to Mists of Panderia!
Hellscream is Live: Welcome to Mists of Panderia!

samvid1992

User

My launcher is stuck on 0% from last 2 hours. I did try restarting the launcher, restarting windows 7, turn off firewall and anti virus but nothing works. Any suggestions??

I have .Net framework 4.5 installed so it is not an issue.

<Hidden>

User

ok i think you guys need some help :)
1 make sure your antyvirus dont scru up NeverendlessLauncher in my case avg internet security 2014 i need to add NeverendlessLauncher.exe and neverendless.dat to list in other case it was block
2 you need 40GB (36GB) to be exact of free space on HDD

i test on w8.1 pro and no problems hope i help :)

<Hidden>

User

No problem and any other problems with launcher like that remove launcher files download again restart computer and try starting framework 4 installed should pop up will say 0% bar ready above it but play button should be there click play and have fun .its a good server

wowmaniac101

User

how do we go about getting heirlooms since there are no options for the hellscream server?

<Hidden>

User

Will you guys post news as soon as the rates go up or when the toons transfers feature come?

Oh, and... it's spelled "p a n d A r i a" .

DeadJay

User

hopefully an alternate way to install is had soon, I can not install this for my wife because she has windows xp.

fstrause

User

Since I had to download the client from another 505 server what do i need to alter in the wtf config to load the game hence set realmlist and set realm

SET locale "enGB"
SET installLocale "enUS"
SET hwDetect "0"
SET videoOptionsVersion "5"
SET gxApi "D3D9"
SET gxWindow "0"
SET gxMaximize "0"
SET graphicsQuality "2"
SET Gamma "1.000000"
SET readTOS "1"
SET readEULA "1"
SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "1"
SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
SET farclip "600"
SET particleDensity "40"
SET waterDetail "1"
SET reflectionMode "0"
SET groundEffectDensity "40"
SET groundEffectDist "110"
SET environmentDetail "75"
SET terrainLodDist "300"
SET wmoLodDist "300"
SET terrainTextureLod "1"
SET terrainMipLevel "1"
SET worldBaseMip "1"
SET weatherDensity "1"
SET realmlist "logon.shado-pan.com"
SET enterWorld "1"
SET accounttype "MP"
SET realmName "Shado-Pan PvP"
SET mouseSpeed "1"
SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861"
SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814"
SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861"
SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814"

<Hidden>

User

Hi, I am having a problem opening MoP after installation. When installation finished i tried running the game (as admin as well) and I get this error message:
Data\enUS\loale-enUS.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network conection.

My Network connection is 100%, so I dont know what the problem is. I have Framework 4.0 and I also tried running without my antivirus on. My OS is Windows 7 64-Bit.

Any advice ?

<Hidden>

User

Do I now can login to Arthas?!
Or Arthas is completely dead, closed ???! :///

<Hidden>

User

NVM I have found the problem.

<Hidden>

User

Im looking into a way to get around windows xp no im not gm but ill try anyone asking error on after disableing and framework try shutting down system and when it loads should work fine but you must fully download the framework 4.0 or higher to make it work if it doesnt work after that delete and redownload launcher

<Hidden>

User

i got it to work all you have to do isgo to microsoft.network download framework v4.0 install it should load after that

It did not work for me :(

what is you running windows 7 0r 8

<Hidden>

User

i got it to work all you have to do isgo to microsoft.network download framework v4.0 install it should load after that

This worked, thanks

yes it works, but now it says: "Error during the dowloading. Please try again" did you have the same issue?

i deleted file and redownloaded the launcher before starting it agaon go to shutdown letit power all the way down turn back on and if it dont work after that idk yet

<Hidden>

User

I have a problem with the 32bit, can u fix it

iwhat does it say when you try to load it

<Hidden>

User

Can anyone specify the way the launcher downloads files? like bittorrent or ftp?

why in the forum just click launcher it will download instantly with or without

<Hidden>

User

if you copy your wtf folder to desktop then dele te the original folder keep the backup wtf folder sometimes it glitches and wont let it load account

<Hidden>

User

Do I now can login to Arthas?!
Or Arthas is completely dead, closed ???! :///

Arthas is fine still playable have probllems with it restart computer and try again

<Hidden>

User

My launcher is stuck on 0% from last 2 hours. I did try restarting the launcher, restarting windows 7, turn off firewall and anti virus but nothing works. Any suggestions??

I have .Net framework 4.5 installed so it is not an issue.

you running 32 bit or 64

<Hidden>

User

If you are running 32 bit windows xp and are haveing problems all solutions i have solutions for
A)check for updates on computer software
B) try loading it on to a spare USB load launcher to it try running from usb
C) try and see iff you have a problem for error retry after all is done delete uninstall launcher and reinstall restart computer let it load completely before you click on anything then click launcher make sure the launch file is in the same file as launcher otherwise it wont work and if it says play when it loads it works
D) any other problems contact the support and ask them for there advice

<Hidden>

User

and make sure you have a decent graphics card

<Hidden>

User

My only question is, if you already have a 5.0.5 client on your computer can you just change the realm list?

<Hidden>

User

no you shouldnt ii didnt

<Hidden>

User

-Grats NE team. Its good to see you always do something, too bad that my laptop cant handle mop.

<Hidden>

User

1st - Very nice and good job NE.
2nd - Please make at least x5 exp rates to the server
3rd - Tell me if enhancement shamans work here, becouse in any private server and almost in any patch they are bugged as hell and this class spec is forgotten
4th - If u are going to make x5 and enha works i am starting to play right now =)

Kranith

User

It did not work for me :(

what is you running windows 7 0r 8

Im on windows Xp... i have .NET Framework 4.0 but it still gives me the error "NElauncher.exe is not a Win32 valid application"
I think i'm starting to upgrading to Windows 7

<Hidden>

User

What ports does WoW MoP run on ? I want to configure my firewall. Thanks

<Hidden>

User

Im using my sisters computer to try and find a way it and on retail you can run on xp but i think because most computers now days are a windows 7 /8 64bit that is probably why it is haveing problem ill try to do it without having to do any programming and no its not impossible im sure it will be fixed by them soon but when you do play server almost everything works perfect a few glitched missions and shaman enchanting should work fine for you its better then panda shan by far

<Hidden>

User

Runs on xp vista 7 and 8

Ysabel

Director, Operations

You cannot download another client and use it on Neverendless. We have custom files (our chat system, for one) that require our launcher to work. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but you must use our launcher to play Hellscream. Changing the realmlist of another server's client will simply not work.

<Hidden>

User

But isn't it possible to only download the full data files of the game (like all the maps and textures) and copy it into the game folder so it would stop loading at each new location ?

You need to be logged in to reply.