Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Hellscream is Live: Welcome to Mists of Panderia!
Hellscream is Live: Welcome to Mists of Panderia!

hollow_sk

User

You cannot download another client and use it on Neverendless. We have custom files (our chat system, for one) that require our launcher to work. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but you must use our launcher to play Hellscream. Changing the realmlist of another server's client will simply not work.

This would stop many players from playing on the server.

<Hidden>

User

after i make a toon. the game wont load

bigpunnz

User

when i click it it says it is not a valid windows 32 application??

Viarax

Director, Development

For those asking About if they can use a there 505 client that you have already downloaded to save on re-downloading,

You can do this but you still have to use the NE launcher

you are able to use this launcher on Version 5.0.0 to 5.0.5b, Even if your not at the 505 mark yet just add the launcher and it will do the work for you to Get you to the 505 Version and it will also save on steaming data as you will have a good base already

The launcher will check for the files before it Starts any of the downloading so if you place the launcher inside your 505 folder that already has the client it will Use that client files and download edit any missing/wrong Data it needs,

if you find any issue with the launcher please report them and i will try and get them resolved for update patch.
I am working on bring XP Support back to the launcher and hoping to have a update to send out this weekend,

<Hidden>

User

after i make a toon. the game wont load

it gets stuck on the loading screen

<Hidden>

User

i figured it out

<Hidden>

User

when will it be available for mac?

Leonidas

User

plz plz plz i wanna come alive to ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonidas

User

haha nj beta testing

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

round about when will the version for mac come out ??? please let it be soon

<Hidden>

User

Has anyone had the problem of error with no internet connection after you downloaded. I know I have internet connection. If you did what did you do to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DeadJay

User

My brother in law is trying to get on MOP. He has windows vista with the right version on .net framework. he keeps getting this error. error cannot change the file'WTF/config.wtf'

<Hidden>

User

I love it already. Can't wait for the character port tho!

Profesar

User

<Hidden>

User

??? am i the only one that the worgen in not woking for ? stuck from the second quest !!!
map all green and nothing to do

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Gj guys!. I have played on this new server and although its taking me years to level, its definitely worth it has most of the quests are working and its a very fun and great experience so far :) Keep up the great work NE :)

<Hidden>

User

Hello people, This is really one of the working Pandaria server, but I hate the x20 xp Rate, can u do something about it?

<Hidden>

User

And, is there anypeople playing this? How do we know hoa many people are logged, and is there a global chat? ahhhh !

m2020eg

User

Can i send gold to my Hellscream toons from Arthas as i can't move the whole account

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

the worgan starting area isnt working

<Hidden>

User

Is it just 0%? Because when I click PLAY the game launch and its working

<Hidden>

User

I can't interact with Huo the Spirit of Fire

<Hidden>

User

i downloaded and go to user name and pass when i wrist user and pass it give me conected and dont go in game why?
plz help me

<Hidden>

User

Do i need first to install game than launcher or ?
Beacue i was playing arthas then delete it

<Hidden>

User

guys i put it in wow folder then say it
to run this application,you first must install one of following versions of the .NET FrameWork: v4.0.30319

praiser00

User

Is the character transfer still not available??

You need to be logged in to reply.