Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Ok the winds are going the right direction... Lets do this thing!
Ok the winds are going the right direction... Lets do this thing!

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

OK members of NE and haters for that it matters...
anyone that wants to be involved in NE going forward needs to attend a meeting on Saturday Aug 27th for STAFF at 9am PST (my time) and 4pm GMT... TS3 be there or be square... I am doing a public meeting at 10am PST and 5pm GMT to discuss issues as well...
See ya Saturday!!!
Blackswann

Kranith

User

First! :D

Thanks Bobby we really want NE to be back again to its old power!! :) <3
Please give us the chance to still own after the reset some items like 1v1 winner tabards or else. Also a little compensation for losing custom items wouldn't be bad eheheh ;)
Sadly im still on holidays so I will not be able to join the meeting, but count me in for everything!! :)

Mystique

User

I will be there Bobby. Anything you need, just let me know.

<Hidden>

User

Oh yeah I'm so glad to see Neverendless getting OP again!!
Go go go go NE we want you back!! ;)

<Hidden>

User

I'll definitely be there for sure. Hope to see some of my old friends there too, from staff and in-game.

<Hidden>

User

THE KING APPROVES THIS MESSAGE (again)

Xserks

User

weeee he's back!

jawir93

User

rudmor

User

Well I'm slowly getting excited :)

Pallaleagent

User

I will be there .

<Hidden>

User

The number of spelladin .... EHRMM I meant Paladins.... here is way too high :D

Welcome back NE <3 I'm so glad of this "winds of change" :)

jawir93

User

i want Fiftycaliber back

<Hidden>

User

<-- was NEVER a spelladin. Still a scrub though <3 Dammit Saturday needs to git here fast.

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

I will say this... If the character is actually in the DB it will be released from any bans. If the character was deleted we are not able to get it back. I am listening to all ideas at the moment. I will not promise everyone is going to be pleased with whatever I decide to do. That said it is extremely important to me to get NE off the mat and running full speed ahead.

nbe2

User

Huh, epic news! Been waiting for this day for a loong time... I hope NE get's back to what it was.. As for customs, i personally don't mind if they get deleted.. More equal and stable server then :) Hope to see some old friends pop back online! Will try to be there 5pm. Cya peepz! :)

<Hidden>

User

Still around for those who rarely login or are on different time zones than me. No longer pro-Horde but pro-NE! I might pop in to see what the discussion is about when it happens. Only 2 custom items total and those are on my shaman so would be open to options regarding item replacement for compensation towards those.

<Hidden>

User

Wuu

User

The most important thing for me, is fixing all the reported quest, raids and achievements:)

ironskull

User

Time to download wotlk again :)

Yes smous of kan ek n copy by jou kry ?

rudmor

User

Time to download wotlk again :)

Yes smous of kan ek n copy by jou kry ?

Hi Iron, anytime! Just send my a good ol sms or I will let you know when I'm in town again.

Muji

User

First! :D

Thanks Bobby we really want NE to be back again to its old power!! :) <3
Please give us the chance to still own after the reset some items like 1v1 winner tabards or else. Also a little compensation for losing custom items wouldn't be bad eheheh ;)
Sadly im still on holidays so I will not be able to join the meeting, but count me in for everything!! :)

gg Kra xD
Smousy <3

<Hidden>

User

Thanks Bobby !!!!!

<Hidden>

User

I just want to come back so I can hit Kranith with my OP as hell judgements <3

<Hidden>

User

I just want to come back so I can hit Kranith with my OP as hell judgements <3

Ouch how u dare?! :0
Gnomes will rule the world. And Kranith will rule gnomes! ;)

Muji <3

Crackbone

User

Appears that I missed it, rip. Anyway, don't remove the customs, and remove the extra realms, they're just frivolous ****, just like I claimed years ago ( Before cata had even come out ). Would like to hear more, lolten sucks dick, and they mute people for racism lol

<Hidden>

User

Missed the Townhall but watched the recording last night on the FB page....thanks guys, exciting times :-)

<Hidden>

User

Missed the Townhall but watched the recording last night on the FB page....thanks guys, exciting times :-)

Is it me or is the vote rate creeping up again ? nice not having to go to the second page for 3 of the 4 sites :-)

mack

User

will there be any change in custom gear?

<Hidden>

User

I would love to see NE return to it's full glory, hoewever, I doubt it will be as easy as you make it seem. Simply unbanning some players and removing custom items will probably not make enough players come back. I think it's the most important to identify all the problems the server has at this moment and deal with them.
Indeed removing the Cata and MoP realm will probably help. All they've done is spread the already thin playerbase over 3 realms.
There will be a lot of resistance against removing custom items. A lot of people have put a lot of money into this server and deserve something in return. The custom items are a problem that probably keeps players away though. I have also put a lot of money in the server, and I would rather lost my customs and be able to play with my characters, than have customs and no one to play with. I think that you should reward donors in some way, however, that reward should imo be only cosmetic.
In the end, it will be a long and maybe impossible journey to return NE to greatness. It might even be worth it to wipe the database and start all over again, maybe even wipe the staff database as well and make everyone apply again and make sure to only get the best. I'm sure of it that there are a lot of players that would be interested in a new WotLK realm with the best possible staff. Wiping the database could also drive players away though.
IMO The first thing you should do is make sure to ask as many people as you can find what they would like to see in a WorLK realm. Ask them if they want the server to start over again. Ask them if they want custom items in the game or not. sk them if they have ideas to make money withouth custom items. etc. You should make your realm like your players want it.
Again, I would love to see NE return. If there's anything I can do to help, I would love to. I can't code though...
I hope to see you around after the wind has passed.

rudmor

User

You need to be logged in to reply.