Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Come to the Townhall meeting Sunday
Come to the Townhall meeting Sunday

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Come to the Townhall meeting Sunday August 7th 3pm server time, on TeamSpeak. This will be to discuss the upcoming changes to the server and the new Cataclysm core.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Where is the Townhall, sorry for asking?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Aww, I'm leaving because of a vacation today :-( postpone it for like a week :-3

<Hidden>

User

so how do the allies get there ?

<Hidden>

User

Nice... Ill be there for sure..
Allys are not welcome :P You have to be cool(Horde) to join the meeting :P

<Hidden>

User

i mean will it be held in SW too?

DevSa

User

Cataclysm core...... G_G

Will be der :)

<Hidden>

User

People seriously...

It will be held on TS, not on wow itself.

Check the FORUMS, and while you're at it; register for them and join the activity and the endless battle between mods and users to be the first to count to 50.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

ill tell all the ally rogues to spam Fok muahahhaa

<Hidden>

User

Def gonna be there ^^

<Hidden>

User

WHERE IS IT GOING TO BE?!?!?!?!?!

<Hidden>

User

Elzentrex

User

hmmm hope its soon :/

SnoBrdrBum

User

Will information about the meeting be placed on the forum to read for those of us that cant make it?

<Hidden>

User

This sort of stuff is usually on vent, which would now be TS3.

<Hidden>

User

Will information about the meeting be placed on the forum to read for those of us that cant make it?

Yeah I'm hoping for this as well, or if we can submit specific questions that we have on the forums before or after the meeting tomorrow.

<Hidden>

User

guys cata sucks. im not just bein ignorant either im just sayin i wanna stay 80 and gear and just chill not have 2 lvl all the time lvlin sukzz.... jussayin

<Hidden>

User

Crisuz.....They are making two realms. If you don't want cata then don't play cata. If you want to play cata then your going to have to patch up and lvl. don't ruin it for the rest of us.

<Hidden>

User

Crisuz.....They are making two realms. If you don't want cata then don't play cata. If you want to play cata then your going to have to patch up and lvl. don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Never mind. I just read the fourm.

<Hidden>

User

where is the forum page saying what changes they are expecting to be putting forward? I came to NE as a result of cataclysm coming out, I tried to play it on retail and it's awful, i dont want to lose my 80 status.

Also, if they are dpoing 2 realms, where do your current characters end up?

Hellfrozen

User

if u patch up,you will have the same character,but u will have to lvl it up anmd get new gear,but if u stay on wotlk,everything stays the same.

<Hidden>

User

I think its better to make 2 WOTLK realms and allow realm transfer cause it will fix lag and dc or better make new realm free of donors so u can choose do you want to play with donors or not cause i think some players on server would like to play on server with no donors,im not sayig cataclysm is bad but my opinion is to make old realm better than leaving it.

<Hidden>

User

cata sux , and wotlk is getting boring , so ....

<Hidden>

User

Check facebook for this....
It gonna be on TeamSpeak3 today at 15.30 server time
And Xcelion there wont be 2 realms, just one with cata, get used to it, it has discussed that in the future maybe they will have 2 realms, but that gonna be only after the cata realm is working good, and the population is increasing

mustachewax

User

Well I'm glad they are making 2 realms.. that way its fair for everyone. :) Because if quests are still broken on here and things are still buggy.. Imagine how Cata is gonna be on here.. Its gonna be a pain in the ass with all that.. I'd rather stay right where I am.

But as long as there are two realms.. I can do that.. so I'm a happy camper :D

mustachewax

User

Well poop.. just read the rest of the forum.. NO TWO REALMS. Looks like to minecraft I go <3

Shmanoftwman

User

lol so, all that voting, and leveling I did will be for nothing?....suppose the upside will be (excluding donors), we will all be in the same boat together

You need to be logged in to reply.