Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Come to the Townhall meeting Sunday
Come to the Townhall meeting Sunday

<Hidden>

User

Augh

User

i wonder if the custom items will be adjusted?

<Hidden>

User

Yes they will. but when you first play you will be striped of all donors. once your at lvl 85 you will have to re-customize your item in order for you to get it back.

Personally, Im ready for a change. there is nothing to do now a days except raid and make new char. Im excited for CATA. A couple of $$ to re-cydtomize, big deal.

Augh

User

ayyy, thx for the answer =)

<Hidden>

User

but how about those of us that dont donate? we have to regear and all al of our hard work is out the window

<Hidden>

User

guess, im quitting NE when cata release. ahaha

<Hidden>

User

Ne-wow will have a lot of new players but most of the old players will leave.

<Hidden>

User

xcelion there not making 2 realms

Jem

User

There will ONLY be one realm.

churanseth

User

OMG........ why u saying it sucks................ask any retail player dude................anyways ..keep up the gud work NE.

<Hidden>

User

nice :D cant wait

<Hidden>

User

but how about those of us that dont donate? we have to regear and all al of our hard work is out the window

i loled on this :D
your lvl 80 gear is nothing in cataclysm ofc you have to regear, just like when was the change from BC to WotLK...

I dont get why dont u ppl think a lil about the things you want to write

And this cata sux thing is lame... you didnt play it, and this misery with the huge HP, you gonna have the same higher stats near it, however you wont be 1-2 shot by other players... u could QQ if we face vanilla and Wotlk the HP difference is high there too. Its just the point how you see the facts

<Hidden>

User

u dont get it... for the first few months (atleast 6months). donors will rule the server totally.
us non donors will have to do quests/raids/arena/BGs. while the donors have their full end game cata gears..
its like fighting a full wrathful when u just turned lvl 80.. see the diference?

In the first week of the expansion. you will see Greenies/Blues fighting against Full donors.. would be fun.. yep if ur a donor that is.

Creatine

User

Bitches always cry to have something to cry about. Take it or gtfo no need to involve us in your BS fullfilled mind craving in frustration and annoyance.

Donor this, donor that. All the donors are getting is; shitted upon. I vote for a NULL tolerance on donor bashers. 1 Bad word about donors: perma ban.

Thank you.

PS: If you didn't realize yet, the reason why the server is running so smoothly is 50% because of the continuous monetary support.

mustachewax

User

The only thing I'm worried about is the bugs.. Since they are patching up.. everything might go haywire.. just because we are going to a whole new expansion. and NE is already kinda buggy as it is... so how is it gonna be if we move on to cata.

Idk thats my concern.. other than the thing is healers have 6digit health and dps only have 5digit health. That's gonna be fun. eh..

Creatine

User

Oh god another one.... dps only has 5digits IF very bad geared. Offcourse if you're not willing to put time into your game unlike to wotlk xpac; it will be an inevitability you will lose and have only 5 digits hp. DPS can easely have as much IF not more hp then healers.

PLEASE ONLY MAKE STATEMENTS AND CONCERNS IF YOU ALREADY TRIED CATA EXTENSIVELY.

CATA IS BY FAR A HUGE UPGRADE TO THE GAME IT EVENS OUT THE CLASS BALANCES WICH WERE TOTALLY MISSING IN WOTLK AND SO MANY MORE THINGS...

Blackswann made it sound clear that there will be plenty of time before it will go live. Meaning tons of public and private testing phases, many bugs for YOU to report IF ANY. Not to mention a new core *cough*

PS: To win your confidence seeing you seem to be lacking plenty. No, Ret damage isn't nerfed, it's just made slightly more complicated; to weed out the wotlk palla bois who just rolled it cuz it was op compared to several other classes.

mustachewax

User

I honestly don't care about ret damage.. and thats great they are weeding out those people who just face smash the keyboard as a pally. I've just heard bad things about the CATA, therefore I'm stating my opinions on it.. Also gearing/leveling to 85. having over 5 characters is gonna suck especially if you spent FOREVER to gear them out.. because then you have to start ALL over again. that sounds wonderful don't you think.. I know someone who has 10 different characters and they are 5k gs and higher.. so how are those people gonna feel when they spent all their time on that game trying to get that all setup for them for just go ahead and change over to cata. and everything just goes down the toilet.. sure more **** to do is great.. but I don't like the fact that all your gear wrathful and so on will be obsolete. :/

TurboTurkey

User

Cata blows. They completely rewired the game. I was dreading the day when NE would move to Cata. Now it looks like that time has arrived. Guess Ill be quitting here real soon.

Had a good run I suppose.

Truly disappointing that NE is going Cata,,,

I came to this server to play in WOTLK.

<Hidden>

User

cata is for 12 year old kids , retail players went CATA cus they are nerds and they have nothing to do , and they would feel alone if they see their friends playing cata , this is the only reason why all the retail players went cata , tbh wotlk is wat better than cata.

<Hidden>

User

Gah quit complaining about it, it was the choice of the owner and the staff to switch to Cataclysm, personally I think Vanilla Wow was the best but hey I am open to new things ._0

Jem

User

Please refrain from bashing other players or Neverendless over the decision to go to Cata.

This decision was thought about long and hard and it was decided to be the best for the growth of the server. No, not everyone will like it. Some may even hate it and leave. But others will come back and new ones will join. Things change and things advance. Cata brings good and bad changes with it and not everyone will find the same things about it good or bad.

Neverendless will be fine and continue to grow. This new core will be even better and bring some exciting new changes.

Embrace the change . . . .

<Hidden>

User

Imma be at my house. rawr

<Hidden>

User

Honestly, I don't mind the cata change, yes it took me alot of time to get my gear but it's a game it hasn't changed anything for me anyways plus now that I've gotten everything I've wanted, the game has gotten extremely booring...
Looking forward to new gears, new things to do and so on :)
One bad thing might come out of this and that's training, in the beginning we can at least expect 20 players doing the same quests at once :S

<Hidden>

User

wrathfull delete? donor?

<Hidden>

User

when cata comes to this server?

Jem

User

@ Multik - no we will not be deleting your gear.

@ Xanicus - in the meeting Blackswann said in a few months - but there will be test servers put up before the release that will need players to help test things - so watch for that.

<Hidden>

User

Hey Jem I have a quick question about the cata change, not sure if we should direct questions here or somewhere else xD but in any case.

-will there be any discount or free faction rerolls once new core is up?

Thank you =)

zmienosec

User

il try to be there

<Hidden>

User

catas is for 12 years old.

<Hidden>

User

looks like this is the end for me to. i came to NE because my computer wasnt good enough for cata and same with my cousins. they upgraded the graphics and game speed way to much. this is pretty upsetting that i played NE for nothing this whole time. atleast make 2 realms so most people can continue playing. if not this is the end for a good amount of players. NE will never be #1 if its only cata

You need to be logged in to reply.