Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Please Welcome Crogge to the Neverendless Family
Please Welcome Crogge to the Neverendless Family

Jem

User

As Blackswann said in his Long Over Due Update article, his RL has been very chaotic the last year so there has been at times he has been unable to deal with the day to day duties of running Neverendless. Because of this, and more anticipated RL issues that will be keeping him busy, Blackswann has requested that Crogge be here to be his proxy.

Fear not - Blackswann is not leaving Neverendless! He will still be the owner! Crogge is just going to be here to help deal with the day to day issues an owner needs to deal with, to make decisions when Blackswann is unavailable and to be around to help where ever needed. Blackswann will be getting updated regularly and be involved in any major decisions being made and of course still be around to talk.

And now a little about Crogge. Crogge has been our server host (the person who actually provides the hardware the server runs on) for years. He also is an owner of a WoW server, Crogge's server for many years, which is a TBC (2.4.3 patch) realm and has been in the Pserver scene since 2006. This all makes him very used to the unique challenges required to run a private WoW server and he will be a great assest to the Neverendless family with all his knowledge and experience.

So please remember that while Crogge will have the Administrator tag (not the owner tag) he does represent the owner and will be there to make the decisions and do the usual stuff an owner is required to do. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message Crogge or myself or make a General Support Ticket.

As always GO NEVERENDLESS!!!

Mystique

User

/Waves to Crogge .. I guess I shouldn't really say welcome as you have been lurking about for some time now.

But as I am polite (at times) Welcome to the Neverendless family official!

<Hidden>

User

Welcome to the Neverendless !!!

<Hidden>

User

Good luck, Crogge :)

gallarron

User

Very nice! Welcome!

chrisclay

User

Welcome to the Neverendless Crogge!!!

rene lipman

User

Wuu

User

Kranith

User

(Officially) Welcome Crogge!! Wish you the best luck on the Neverendless' boat! :)

NE is the best and I'm the best of NE. So I'm the beat of the best. Best xD

<Hidden>

User

Madhudev

User

Welcome to NE Crogge, so finally Crogge got upgrade from TBC to WOTLK! ..Looking forward to the development,the old Ne style, GM Events,Gm raids, Gm bg's,GM led Instances gurubashi,scavenger,hide & seek,city raids as Monster GM's which kept NE apart - ahead of other wotlk servers being an outstanding wotlk server when NE was on the Boom-Peak!!! .. well Ne has already expanded to cataclysm 4.06a & got stuck,Mop 5.0.4 & still incomplete, & what we miss is WOD!!!!!!!! which few may ignore & most accepted as one of the best expansions ever... nvm about expansions which spoiled NE! & Ne's populations,instead to focus on expansions its better to Stand where Ne was good !! WOTLK!!.. the transfer system was good... the endgame Pvp gears on voteshops were good, it would be even good if the best offers recycle again! ..once again Welcome to our Ne as the lead crogge, Good Luck, Best Wishes ,Goodluck & be Good ..enjoy your stay/journey !

<Hidden>

User

Korfane

User

<Hidden>

User

welcome

Hendrik u still playin?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Profesar

User

jawir93

User

Ne is back again

rudmor

User

Go home NE, you're drunk! (Hi old people)

ironskull

User

Hopefully the glory days will return .
Hi Smous hoe gaan dit .

<Hidden>

User

welcome
but I'm lolling at this Kranith, how he thinks he's the best now or smthing because there's barely any players and most of the players suck.. please come to a real server to see how best you are

<Hidden>

User

Profesar

User

Beanermens = mad

Gotai

User

Welcome , master raid return to neverendless

<Hidden>

User

Kranith

User

Beanman is nob.
Xaxaxaxaxa nablet playing bubblehearthstone character not even understanding jokes.
0 irony 0 skill. Nuff said .

Brother Gotai <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Wayer

User

Hey there, Is the population getting higher again on arthas? Please let it be.. I MISS THE OLD DAYS SO MUCH :(

Profesar

User

Im sure we all do

<Hidden>

User

if we all make the arrangement to come back, the server will be more populated and we can go back to the old days ;)

Kranith

User

Yeah i'm ready ;)

You need to be logged in to reply.