Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Process Change
Vote Process Change

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Many of you have noticed already, but a change has been made to the voting system. Now, all players are required not only to fill out the Neverendless captcha and the vote site captcha, but after doing so you must click on the Neverendless banner ON the vote site in order to have your vote recorded.

This minor additional step will not only boost our "out" count, but will assist in putting a stop to those who are cheating the vote system.

The first and third vote sites (Xtreme and MMORPG) are the ones affected by this change.

You will log in and go to the vote page in your account, as usual. Click on the button for each site, and of course you will get the Neverendless captcha. Please also note the new instructions:

781x406px 42KiB

You will, as usual, need to fill out the captcha at the vote site as well:

587x426px 37KiB

The new step comes here: you must click on the Neverendless banner on the vote site or your vote will not be recorded.

Neverendless Banner
867x284px 37KiB

After clicking the banner you will find yourself redirected to your vote page, and it will show your vote has been recorded:

Vote Recorded
647x357px 28KiB

Top100Arena's procedure has not changed; of course you still need to fill out the captcha at the vote site, and on this site you may vote once every 24 hours rather than once every 12 hours.

Top100
696x347px 40KiB

Thank you to Development Team for setting up this additional measure which not only serves to boost Neverendless's standing on the vote sites, but to make voting more fair for all of our players.

Now, what are you waiting for!? GO VOTE!!! ;)

<Hidden>

User

Can something be done about the second site not registering votes through multiple accounts from the same computer ?

What I mean is, when I vote for the first time in 12 hours, on a certain account, all three votes work well. However, the second account of mine I vote through, gets a vote registered only on the first and third website, but the second one tells me I have already voted.

Hence, my overall votes in that account gets affected for the whole week. When the votes are given out, it might seem like I have only 28 votes (14 in each, the first and third link, 7 days a week). But my main account will register 35 votes.

Thanks

<Hidden>

User

Yeah bubby I was having the same problem until I talked with them. The second vote panel is different from the other two, only allowing one account to vote on it because of IP logging, and the cooldown is 24 hours rather than 12. Its just how the central one is set up, not that its malfunctioning. Other ones are working too if you read it slowly and see the new step they've implemented.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The 2nd site (Top100Arena) allows only one vote per 24 hours per IP address, so it is normal that you can only register a vote for one account per 24 hours on this site.

However, I was able to have votes logged on multiple accounts (on the same IP) for Xtreme and MMORPG; you should be able to do the same.

BoSNiaN

User

Why does NE care about artificially boosting our out count by players that already play here?

Barneth

User

I've noticed that Top100Arena is really picky about votes. Sometimes I have to vote there four or five times before it registers on this site.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Why does NE care about artificially boosting our out count by players that already play here?

The intent is not to artificially boost our out count, it is to ensure that players get vote points for actually voting on the vote site rather than getting vote points without helping our rank by failing to fill out both captchas.

topgunjr

User

so we have some more thing to do for get vote points .. so plz give now more VP than before =) is a good deal

<Hidden>

User

Hi please help i already voted 4 times each on all the 3 site and i dont get any votes in.... i already follow the instruction....

thanks

<Hidden>

User

so we have some more thing to do for get vote points .. so plz give now more VP than before =) is a good deal

Somebody smells greedy here :D

angerfear

User

the new system dun work for me

<Hidden>

User

I cant vote with this new steps. first of all I do all the steps but my vote still wont count

<Hidden>

User

My votes dont count! PLz help me out here. I need the 2 vote points I would have gotten today for relentless gear

<Hidden>

User

The vote sites sometimes require you to vote 2-5 times to get it working. you just need a little patience

jormungandre

User

oh and before anyone starts the "he hates neverendless" crap...i have voted for nearly a year, and i have donated a lot of dollars. i like wow/neverendless.

<Hidden>

User

since ne keeps adding additional steps voting has become to much of a chore especially since i don't see the point, if people really don't want to vote adding 10 more steps is hardly gonna fix that, if people were to lazy to enter one captcha why would they enter 2 and click on a banner. Anyway I used to vote I'm officially stopping. Keep the vote rewards they're no longer worth the effort .

<Hidden>

User

lol. I dont even have to enter a second Captcha. (probably why mine doesnt work)

Bannor

User

It doesnt work i have voted something like 20 times for first site & not once has it registered

<Hidden>

User

-Workes fine to me, but why you didn't make this vote changes early on website? But you did nice work as always.

Bannor

User

well its not working for me just sends me on an endless cycle of opening new NE pages & not regestering my vote

Tymoaffar

User

To all the people who say the votes haven't been working. Did you read extremely closely to what the instructions were?

the middle vote tab takes 24 hours and will only update once a day

the ones on the outsides need to be filled out with both captchas and then in the list of servers you have to find the neverendless and click it to bring it full circle.. :/ it doesn't work if you don't follow that step.

<Hidden>

User

My heart really goes to the people who are in distress about clicking another couple of times with their mouse. Some people have no fingers. Some people have no brains, and others are just too lazy. NE should think of these people before it forces them to go to such extreme efforts as to click on a banner after they are probably tired from typing 2 words.

Bannor

User

yes i read & understood the insturctions but as i said it puts me in to a NEVERENDLESS loop & doesnt count my vote

<Hidden>

User

iv got a problem with the 1st and 3rd vote sites now...the first vote site doesn't load and the 3rd doesn't record my voting.... this change has caused me the voting -.-

<Hidden>

User

Does this extra step mean that the NE captcha is no longer needed, as you will have to have filled out the vote sites captcha to be able to click the banner? Thus halving the amount of time it takes to vote; this will surely encourage people to vote a bit more :)

<Hidden>

User

I'm having trouble with the 1st and the 3rd voting sites, it just sends me on an endless cycle of opening new NE pages & not regestering my vote

<Hidden>

User

I have multiple accounts and multiple users, the users of these two donors. I go to many friends' accounts, they put Macros and much more ... Now do not let your new system for my donor accounts to vote. I think you just mess caused by its complexity. IPs are in conflict, blocked the vote. Total mess.
I think you lose many points as you vote on such a system may continue
A year ago, you just took me about 300 points off the vote and reasoning that you upgrade your system. Many do not vote just because you are organizing the mess and constant interest in the game suffer.
I'm not talking about this place that is constantly in the game to lag and the server is under a daily hail a total restart
Do not confuse it difficult to vote
Good luck to you!

<Hidden>

User

Requesting to At least put the older Pop Up Box stating u have to do Voting 12 Hours reminder on http:\www.neverendless-wow.com/vote.
we r used to with that box stating for vote reminder.

we are habituated with that kind box.

<Hidden>

User

Here is the way to Vote for Our community for Vote site 1 and 3

Example:---->
1 --> login with ur user id and pasword
2-->Go to vote --->>> https://www.neverendless-wow.com/vote/
3.-->click on Extreme top 100 and MMORPG Toplist for voting
4--> each 2 vote site opens in new window
5-->now 2 windows open
https://www.neverendless-wow.com/vote/7
https://www.neverendless-wow.com/vote/1
Fill the captcha code on above 2 sites
6--> it will take u to respected vote site like
(A) http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=*
(B) http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=*
Now fill the captcha code on both the site and Click on vote for Neverendless server
7.--> Now the both vote site will open with ranking
Here is the main thing click on our Website(choose from rank)
After clicking on our Website from given rank we will redirected to our vote sites again with vote given to us ( https://www.neverendless-wow.com/vote/ ).

(if u r stuck in vote site 1 --> http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php remove in.php and the site will be like http://www.xtremetop100.com open it and click on our link-ranked wil definetly lead u a count to vote. This might be a temporary solution if it works well go ahead click on our rank)

**** Boys and girls after filling the captcha on particular site and forget to click on our rank so they dont redirected again to our vote sites. so u dont get that votes

---->>>>> Remember this Point No. 7 to get the vote counted for u.

Again remember -(a) NE captcha Needed
(b) Vote sites captcha needed
(c) Opening our web site from particular Vote sites Needed.
(d) No need to remember u get the vote if u do the same way.
(e) not forget to vote for 2nd vote site Top 100 arena every 24 hour on cool down and for vote site 1 and 3 every 12 hour.
(f) confirmed multiple accounts counted for vote site 1 and 3 and for middle top 100 arena is only for one account bind to your ip. As stated by our director of operations Ysabel in the same thread .

A easy way to vote and get the armors u needed form our armory/voteshop. Keep voting and get the basic items u need to start from item level 245 to 251

<Hidden>

User

I follow all the steps but my MMORPG doesnt load a second captcha?? And my votes dont conut

You need to be logged in to reply.