Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote System Revision
Vote System Revision

grimlockthegreat

User

For the very first time... I feel like I've been heard (check my post on the previous voting post)

Thanks, not only I believe this'll help you guys but it'll make us more consisting on the voting.

Best regards,

Grimlock

<Hidden>

User

@Arcaneberg this SS was one of my alt acc's and it was taken after i bought full furiouse set and some other stuff so yea it wasnt something to brag about or to top someone's achievement of points stored but imagine 5 acc's with over 1k on each of them pretty impressive i might say. again i show this SS only to proof that when the server is a good place for us the players, the community we repay it by voting for the server and once the server no longer deserv those votes players eyther stop voting or continue voting for one reason only and that is to buy items for ppoints not for the server itself.
im glad to see that the staff of NE is begining to realize that and treat us once again good, this is the reason im voting now.

<Hidden>

User

So beast! Like me

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Have to say that this will probably bring more people back to voting... I've heard so many complaints in-game from people saying that they don't really like voting anymore cause they felt like they were getting ripped off. Most don't care about the cost to VP ratio, they just want to feel like they're getting something for voting.... Just how some folks are.

~Bloody

unrested

User

Sweet!!! I have actually been voting with all my accounts again just to support this server and I have 4 accounts I activly vote with. I will now vote with my other 5 accs I have. Thank you so much Neverendless. I always favored this server in the past because of the vote system and now do so again :D :D :D

unrested

User

Ok, its offical, Neverendless your now getting 9 accs voted from me daily!!!!! Thanks again for a good vote system!!!

glox19

User

<Hidden>

User

Let me make this clear: The way how the staff anticipates and listens to the community's wishes is awesome, and well done! But I got one question; If we always get one VP per vote, why not reward those directly, and the ones based on NE's performance on the list at the end of every week. Or has this been suggested earlier too?

<Hidden>

User

That question was because I need just ONE votepoint more for my tanking weapon, which I really, bloody need :). I voted 10 times already, should be enough for one votepoint.

<Hidden>

User

NICE!!!! THANX NEVERENDLES!!! YOU ROCK!! THIS SYSTEM IS TOP NOCH!!!!

kentuckykid220

User

There really IS a god.
And I just voted and got my points INSTANTLY.

happy!
This system was beastly. keep it

<Hidden>

User

@Foehammer Really? I haven't got any, and I already voted today. GOD I BEG YOU FOR MERCY! ONE MORE VOTEPOINT!

Lorex

User

@Foehammer I'm sure those points you got instantly were the "A one-time gift of a handful of points to those that voted last week." reward posted in these news.

<Hidden>

User

@Rampage chill its a game.. :P

koben

User

Just out of curiosity, can you guys (and by that, I mean the people that run NE) add lockboxes to the vote shop? My lockpicking skill is pretty low and at the moment I can only level it up by lockboxes. Thanks!

<Hidden>

User

@Kotleta Really?

<Hidden>

User

Put Sarah Palin in the vs

<Hidden>

User

@Crescendo thank you for the changes :)

<Hidden>

User

@Rampage: "Each vote = AT LEAST 1 Vote Point; more the higher we rank." It sounds like we still get the chance to have more than 1 point per time we vote, so they may need to calculate them at the end of the week or something still. Besides, it's like getting arena points, and no one seems to have a problem with that.

@Thedopeshow: Haha, but no one would vote for her... oh, right... :P

<Hidden>

User

@Spout: Just give us the 1VP right away, and give the additive ones later on.

<Hidden>

User

Min 1 point per vote: /clap /clap
instant gratification lacking? /grumpy

somewhat motivated. least I'm guaranteed to get as many points as I vote for...that in itself is a small miracle.

<Hidden>

User

How can people still be dissatisfied with these changes? lol

I applaud you, NE staff. Keep up the good work.

Orz

User

So, should my points be registering instantly on my account? Because they aren't.

<Hidden>

User

@Vyle: No, they should not (yet), maybe it will be changed in the future, but that's up to the rest of the community and staff (atleast I want it).

<Hidden>

User

Spout, as noted: instant gratification lacking makes me grumpy.
If I dont see points stacking up on my account for each vote, despite the fact that I know I'm getting them the next multiple of 7, I get grumpy. I WILL note, however, I HAVE started voting again. I like the fact that i'm guaranteed 1 point per vote A LOT. so if I vote 7 times per votesite, thats 21 points, and in turn that means I can get some stuff on my accounts that I really want....like a certain monkey-bot that got a major price hike.

<Hidden>

User

As I write this...
xtremetop100: 12th
top100arena: 3rd
gamesites200: 4th

this makes me go OMFGBBQ.
KEEP IT UP NEVERENDLESS!
We're in the top 5 on two sites and almost top ten on the other, YAY!

unrested

User

The idea of giving us our points instantly is a hope I have myself. Don't have to wait a week to get your item, wonderful!!!

Then the weekly bonus for providing the votes would be a nice little treat at the end of the week :D

If this was all in place I do believe you would bring the voters back that have stopped and also attract others to vote who haven't before.

NE at which point you should advertise as having the best vote reward system on the scene. Bringing votes as soon as people join the server ;D

Orz

User

Thanks Rampage.
Neverendless is awesome and all that...
Does anyone know the reason we dont get VP instantly. Im sure theres a reason. Just wondering whats the thinking behind that? It seems we're just returning back to the old vote system but with benefits...

<Hidden>

User

Thanks alot NE. When i didn't get my Vote points correctly i was very disappointed an was discouraged from Playing this. But after giving us additional points, it really made me realize you guys are open to our opinions and suggestions :) Thanks for this and I will encourage my Friends to play NE and vote for u guys. :P

-Tarzila

You need to be logged in to reply.