<Hidden>

User

Thx a lot neverandless :)

<Hidden>

User

Excellent improvement!!

evilbail

User

Thanks neverendless! you just get better and better!

<Hidden>

User

how late get you your vote points?

<Hidden>

User

wow, i just got 31vote points, really.. tnx NE Staff. keep it up, :D kudos

<Hidden>

User

I NE doing so bad on the lists, or is it me? I voted 25 times, and got only 1 VP extra.. that seems quite low, since I expected it to be atleast 7 or something.

Orz

User

Yeah, did I miss a thread somewhere explaining the breakdown of this weeks vote awards? If so, please link.

<Hidden>

User

wow!

that's nice NE staff..

i have 5 accounts here and i voted each account about 22vp per week and also if i have free time i am voting as well for my bestfriend's accounts(6 accounts for most likely 14-18vp per week) to help NE to up rank..

yahooooooooooo.....im so happy now that i know how many vp i would get at the end of the week...

tahnk you for this changes...

<Hidden>

User

ill vote when we get our points straight away :D

<Hidden>

User

i will still vote but when i didnt get the expected vp i wont vote again

<Hidden>

User

me too i still vote this week bUt if vp awarded is not worth for my voting...its the end of voting for me...im voting regularly....hope i will not be disappointed this time

<Hidden>

User

what happens to my old vote points are they just gone now i get nothing :(?:(?:(?

<Hidden>

User

@imarej if this week vp is disaapointing u can never make me vote again...im part of the guild thats why i follow rules...

hehehehe...wish us all goodluck...

<Hidden>

User

@ imarej

thanks for voting with my accounts...im surprised especially with this pally and the priest....

ive got my relentless helm, shoulder, chest and hands now...and at the end of week i will be getting the last piece of relentelss, the leg...

thanks dude for voting...hahaha...i will give you reward apart from the rewards that you will be getting from NE staff...continue to vote for me...

<Hidden>

User

nice,. got 30 vote points, but, i voted 30 times, which mean i got 1vp per vote, that means no free votepoints? i mean from our standing on the vote site?

<Hidden>

User

betty3

User

VERY GOOD ! 24 VOTE POINTS:D

<Hidden>

User

Well, what about the additional votepoints? I seem to get just 1VP per vote, nothing more depending on our ranking. And IMO they shouldnt be awarded on how we move on the ladders, just which position we are at now (say, if we are first, we won't get any points, because we can't clim any further if you know what I mean).

unrested

User

Nice looks like they started giving vote points out per day.

Well done NE well done.

Everyone tell your friends lets get the word out!

<Hidden>

User

There is no sale on vote shop this month??

unrested

User

Damnit sorry guys I withdraw my last statement. I guess its not daily yet ;(

<Hidden>

User

This is very good,i even pick broken quests and then come here xD

<Hidden>

User

I really hope we'll get some extra votepoints, I bloody need them! Would be even cooler to reward them daily tho :)

<Hidden>

User

I AM certainly glad to read about this and i wil try and vote more if i can stay awake that long to my opinion neverendless is the best server and believe me i tried several servers and i like this server that i already donated a few times and thanks to neverendless keep up the good work

<Hidden>

User

i have patch 4.1.0 how i patch back to 3.3.5a

<Hidden>

User

@Henkpedo

cant patch back man, you gotta reinstall and not let it go past 3.3.5

<Hidden>

User

Any estimation when the discount items will arive at the voteshop?

<Hidden>

User

If I could make a suggestion:

Why not put Token of Item Recustomization in the VS for like 50 VP. This would get the donors who no longer vote as they don't see it as beneficial to vote again.

You need to be logged in to reply.