NEVER LET ALLY DOWN !!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Welcome to the horde everyone :D

Rowanl281

User

<Hidden>

User

I asked a GM months ago if there was a faction change token or something like that and now we got it, but 25 chips?... bad thing about this is that a lot of allys will go horde, hordes are already the double of allys and now its going to be 3 hordes per 1 ally... or ever worst... :( and im going to burn down the house of the hordie who is said "hate alliance"

<Hidden>

User

Yay, the TOKEN that i've been waiting for my whole life xD

<Hidden>

User

Horde ftw, anyways 25 chips seems a little too much, if they can make the token of recustomization into vote points, it would be great at least. Welcome to all the allies who are now Horde, see ya in the field!

Frostfyre

User

Good job NE lets make the server destabilized to be leaning on the horde......... What does this mean? Rare BGs......Unskilled ally like there always was.....
O and thank god Python is goin to horde :D

<Hidden>

User

i think this is just wack $25 cmon this is a private sever for my opinion i think it should be a $20
that's my opinion because all of us are voting so u neverendless guys should give us something in return.

<Hidden>

User

I like this feature! I find that 25 chips is a perfect amount... any lower and too many people would be doing it.

<Hidden>

User

Why 25 chips? Coulnd't it be only vote points, like "Token of Change Name" or "Token of Titles"?
As for me 25 chips it's too much!

<Hidden>

User

I don't know what you all have been seeing, but I have mostly seen a lot of (good) Horde players switch to Ally. So this is actually a good thing, because it makes the factions more balanced :P

<Hidden>

User

Actually Maibe is right.

Already 5 of high ranking officers in my guild have switched to the Alliance. And I did notice lately (especially in 40v40 , world pvp, and in battlegrounds) that Alliance have been getting stronger, and that the Horde, is well...lacking?

I can only hope more skilled Ally donors switch to Horde. It's pathetic to see a whole raid of Hordies to Stormwind get wiped out by a handful of skilled players from the Corporation plus their Multiboxing shamans.

Horde needs more donors! Switch now! :(

<Hidden>

User

I stay Alliance.

To all you trators leaving look out for me on a bg.

<Hidden>

User

Lol you are making corporation something that is not .... btw I am staying ally, and all those ones who changed to horde are traitors for me now ...

<Hidden>

User

this is bad... more donors in horde side... horde is twice the population of alliance.. which means more donors on their side and more greenies on our side.. haha hope the GMs will do something about player balance...

<Hidden>

User

this good maybe i can finally do some normal wsg normal it's the horde whit only 3kgs vs a guild of the allaince whit only donor's maybe i can do some normal wsg battles now

<Hidden>

User

please just make it on vote shop with 100-200 pts

unrested

User

would be funny if the horde gets all the Ally noobs we dont want anyway.

going horde because they think it will be better, lol, let them waste their $25...

and then spend another 25 to get back to ally, rotf

I personally have several accounts with many toons on both sides, so it matter not to me.

<Hidden>

User

It cant be in VS because then no1 would donate anymore, no money>no server stabilty, and to many alliance lows would join horde, we have them to many allready in horde we dont need more ;)

<Hidden>

User

i was so happy <3

<

zombieivan

User

I guess ill change my faction, but i think 25 Chips its too much for that token...if was 10 or 15....

Issenisse

User

maybe some rich people will faction change....
IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE

Chuck

User

I don´t wanna traitors fighting by my side

<Hidden>

User

I am expecting from You ALL TO MOVE TO HORDE, SO WE CAN KICK SOME AS*.

<Hidden>

User

EY POVAh ! gruüße wen du das siehst !

ooberguts

User

i left blizz because of the matter of money , now $25 the same amount as blizz i dont get it...
i understand that donations keep this server alive but thats a bit to much for me

Development Team Leader

User

@Zilgor: So don't get one. Faction Changes are not required in order to play...

<Hidden>

User

Administrators plz, put the faction change in the Vote Shop, look at all the coments, 25 chips is too much, me and a lot of NE players would be heppy to see that token in the Vote Shop!.... Common Staff Members!!!

<Hidden>

User

Lawl, if its to expensive just reroll, anyeay you choosen your side(alliance), why do you want to come to the mighty horde? ;)

<Hidden>

User

Indeed, no reason to turn Horde, every PvP player knows that the human racial spell is like a third trinket, so this is the best race to play with (obviously considerin tha avaible classes), so hordies should turn Alliance in my opinion, I can't see why there should be the opposite exodus. But, oh yes, damn it, I forgot kids... "OMG I'M A UNDEAD/ORC/TAUREN, I'M UGLY AND EVIL, I'M COOL, I PWN YOU, BLABLA..." lol

You need to be logged in to reply.