Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Character Faction Transfers
Character Faction Transfers

pal0bre

User

NICE!, but make some vote shop tokens too!

<Hidden>

User

I can remember that kind of donor in past.before this news.
however..maybe its not bad.lots of horde wanna come to alliance too.Im one of them.
any way.I dont care of Blizz price.this isn a Blizzard game.and also all of us know have a problem that we cant see on Blizz.why should you compare Price with blizz Blackswann when u hae nothing releated on it ?!

<Hidden>

User

anyone help me ... :D I want know how mush cost one donation good dagger ?? :D

<Hidden>

User

Totally agree with Nerion

<Hidden>

User

tooo much....this server is robbing the ppl out of money whit these absurd prices

Creative

User

Server is free, that's enough, not robbery. If you can't afford it, then go level a toon from 1.. cost you $0.00

People want it in voteshop, hopefully these aren't the same people that don't vote correctly *grins*

This token is great! I'd like to see more switching of players, tired of killing the same people in BG, =)

evilbail

User

Wait at the end result doesn't it just cost 25 US dollars? how do we submit the money? PayPal?

Jem

User

Berzrkd - nope Neverendless uses Google checkout - just go to the donation page there is instructions there that will help you to make your donation.

evilbail

User

<Hidden>

User

hehehehehe, yup, everything is going exactly as was expected.
you may rock the boat but it just balances out in the end.
its a law of the universe, like entropy :)

btw all you poor, poor beggars, you're playing on a free server, provided by donors who pay money for it. and yet you want MORE free stuff? stick yourself with something sharp, you're killing the server the more you beg for free stuff.
makes me long for the days when begging was a bannable offense.

You need to be logged in to reply.