Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Resolution
The Resolution

Development Team Leader

User

In the aftermath of the Showdown at the Battlegrounds--in which both Factions fought bravely behind their chosen leaders--as the Horde rise victorious under the setting Azerothian sun, NECon 2013 comes to a close.

Blackswann and Ysabel are battle-weary yet the resolution of this unrest has allowed a calm to settle over the realms. The unscathed nurse the wounded; both Factions bury their dead and wipe clean their blades. Weapons now sheathed, relative peace can reign.

The mighty Horde are rewarded by Ysabel for their loyalty with [NECon 2013 Horde Tabard of Victory]. Dyed a bloody red and embroidered in gold thread, it reads: "Proud Supporter of Ysabel and The Horde, NECon 2013"*

In the evening the celebrations died down. After congratulating the staff and the community on a battle well fought and a job well done Blackswann and Ysabel each returned to their offices.

A mug of [Thistle Tea] and an hour of sitting quietly by the fire set Ysabel's thoughts in motion. She left her chair and approached Blackswann's cracked door where she rapped lightly on the frame.

"You know, Bobby," she began as she entered, "it was never like us to fight. I don't really know what came over me. I think we've seen during these recent days this community, and your server, are stronger than anything WE can dish out."

Blackswann set down his scrolls, gestured to the chair across from him and said, "Indeed, the server is strong and the Community is unmatched in spirit. Despite our quarrel all I see now is their unity and strength."

"We are very fortunate! Both event ideas were in fact really epic... I'd hate to see yours go to waste. Other fine events were also suggested by the players this week as well. We'll be celebrating Neverendless's FIFTH anniversary this year, and you know... I was thinking..."

Their voices continued as she closed the door behind her. Moments later Blackswann's hearty laughter was heard throughout the halls of Neverendless. Orange, intrigued and ever unabashed, cupped a trollish ear to the wall and soon after began to grin. The remaining Supervisors caught him as he listened in the hallway and inquired his business there.

"Really, Orange! Haven't you had enough mischief lately?" admonished Jem.

Orange winked, nodded and at last removed his ear. "There will, however, soon be call for much more," he promised.

And so the book closes on this story, fair players, and these games come to an end. The Staff thanks you for your support and your eager participation. May you all keep hope and achieve your true glory! Best wishes and good health, until we meet again...

* Tabards will be sent to Horde characters who were online on Arthas between 6pm and 8pm server January 13, 2013. Horde characters online on Deathwing during these hours will receive 1,000 gold.

<Hidden>

User

awesome <3 i couldn't join the final showdown but almost every event :( hope i will get a tabard :3 :p <3 heee yeaii Horde ! Go Ysabel !!!

<Hidden>

User

It was really awesome !!! I LOVED NECon !!! Horde won ^^ rawrz

<Hidden>

User

''NECon 2013 Horde Tabard of Victory '' is just a good idea :) good job Horde and good job NE ,i believe Allies did also good,but not lucky this time >.>

fhqwhgads

User

* Tabards will be sent to Horde characters who were online on Arthas between 6pm and 8pm server January 13, 2013. Horde characters online on Deathwing during these hours will receive 1,000 gold.

nice fineprint lol

<Hidden>

User

steveirwin

User

One of the most epic battles I have had the chance to be a part of. i would almost recommend that this becomes a monthly BG on the server. I had too much fun with this ultimate PVP event.

Hargrim

User

nice fineprint lol

Bummer! That was 2am-4am for me, no way I could attend that on a Sunday

jaztwo

User

Wait!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!! What would happen if a horde with that tabard changes to alliance? O_O

Well it was really epic, even Orange intervention was epic, almost everything was epic! except that warrior that i killed 5 times and was still there :s. Well anyway thanks to the entire staff for the awesome event, it took the Roleplaying to a a new levelm it was cool to give the face for your faction and even more cool to see how the players have the power, we make the server, we support it, as long as we do it there will be more NEcons like this and who knows, maybe next time Blackswann wins.

Good job horde, every effort given was worth of it, at the end we won, we can be in peace for a moment but the war will resume soon.

PD: the guy who said "EVERYONE TEABAG BLACKSWANN!" wasn't me.

<Hidden>

User

Should be sent to all online players during NeCon 10th to the 13th. Don't you think so guys???

<Hidden>

User

Should be sent to all online players during NeCon 10th to the 13th. Don't you think so guys???

yeah ......

bobis

User

yeah ......

Sorry buddy going to get tht tabard :P

<Hidden>

User

So sad i partise in evey event i missed last one cause of time zones its so unfair i think they sould rewart those that was from begin till end i always miss the tabart :( hope you guys look into this next year so that pll get tabart with pointsa system thats ned too do atleast 4 events in the weekend of necon

hope you take my coment too hard ty

<Hidden>

User

i agree with fraiser i think alot will too .time zones are not same too all its not just about American players you think i think alot of other countrys hel suport the server

<Hidden>

User

i did both the city raids plus the 2 jump events plus one dwarf port event al i need is tabart but i missed it now 2 times i think maby this necon beter for those who win every time

<Hidden>

User

I missed the whole thing (facepalm)

Hargrim

User

So sad i partise in evey event i missed last one cause of time zones its so unfair i think they sould rewart those that was from begin till end i always miss the tabart :( hope you guys look into this next year so that pll get tabart with pointsa system thats ned too do atleast 4 events in the weekend of necon

hope you take my coment too hard ty

2 jump events? I did 3. Did the dwarf maze event, a TS trivia, one City Raid, just missed out on the Noggenfogger Roulette and both mass VIP's, which I was online for, and I was on TS last night for the karaoke, did not participate, but I was there to support those that did. I even got my guild to change our tabards to red for NECon. Yet I missed out on a tabard because I have to work today.

Please look into this for NECon 2014. Other than that, it was an EPIC weekend! Enjoyed every event I got to take part in! Thank you Neverendless

<Hidden>

User

This is so bloody unfair for people in Australia ,its like 4 am ffs and some of us have to go to work next day,not all are 13 year old kids hooked on playing WOW .

Please admin FOR ONCE reward all of us because we all bloody tried !

<Hidden>

User

I have donated on 3 character ,spent over 3k on this friggin server and i miss out on the Tabbard because of time zone ??? this is so unfair .......REWARD US ALL ,even those that were few hours EARLIER but had to go TO SLEEP .

Be fair to all Admin .......

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

lol you 3 k? me 5 k on this server no tabart lol cause of damm time zones

<Hidden>

User

and bushman i agree with you i tryed the hole dammm weekend for this and i missed the tabart its so damm unfair to pll from aus and other countrys

<Hidden>

User

so true count say beter

samueldh34

User

Who did what to who? WHAT IS THIS PLACE!!!???WHERE AM I!?!?!

<Hidden>

User

its a Necon event over the weekend pll upset of not geting tabart on last event casue of time zone difrence we trying hole weekend non stop my sister from dubai here i miised that time so i have change too win tabart now i lost time with her so unfait i say pll who partise in necone event if its only one event he need too get tabart too.

<Hidden>

User

or they sould make tabarts you can donate for ..asap

<Hidden>

User

it is unfair because of timezones..........and i think we dont want to much, right?
its not like those chips begers .........and most of us were active on events .........

Alene

User

I think both sides should get tabard`s ....

Development Team Leader

User

Wait!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!! What would happen if a horde with that tabard changes to alliance? O_O

The tabard has been made wearable by Horde only, so those who betray their faction can no longer wear it.

As for those of you claiming you 'deserve' a tabard because of X. Notice was given in the full summary of events a few days ago that there would be a special reward for the winning faction who participated in the final showdown, and that participation would not be upf or debate. It is therefore not up for debate, and no further tabards will be issued.

In particular, those of you claiming to deserve the tabard because of other participation in NECon outside of the final showdown, any events you participated in had their own rewards, which you may have qualified for or won. Nothing whatsoever outside of participation in the final showdown qualifies you to receive the tabard, and the final showdown by it's very nature could not be re-run for different timezones. There was of course a shirt given out to most event participants during NECon, and those of you who participated in NECon likely received one of those, which you deserved. (If you didn't, we apologise but it isn't always possible to reward absolutely everybody involved in some events, such as city raids)

Please refrain from further discussion of eligibility of the tabard, any posts which continue to discuss the subject will be deleted.

<Hidden>

User

well kk thanx for that .............you said more than anoth ......ill go my way ty

You need to be logged in to reply.