Forums
Forums >>> >>>
"Out With the New, In With the Old"
"Out With the New, In With the Old"

virusw32

User

I guess i will have to log in again if only just to reclaim my customs! Hope this gets the server repopulated again!

<Hidden>

User

This is Good ! but bobby u think ppl are come back to server????

<Hidden>

User

hmm im sure serv will back all old ppl and same time more new people will come this server :)

<Hidden>

User

LOL i really hope old times will be back &&&&&&

<Hidden>

User

is me city free

Give it up for this guy

<Hidden>

User

late APRIL FOOLS!!!!

<Hidden>

User

oh so its will be happen , all of you must say bye wow cuz maybe i get back :3 -_- :|

Yea ! If u will come back i will kill u first !

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless-WoW: Episode 6 The return of the Noobs (with noob gear)

<Hidden>

User

Well guess i can finally see how much dps I can pull off with old customs now that I understand the game

<Hidden>

User

Class Bug fixes would have made me come back instead of this unnecesary change.

qeenix

User

Great news! But still my heart was stolen another server and love for Pandaria!

This happend too late for me..

Meaby someday idk.

<Hidden>

User

hollow_sk

User

Looks like I'm gonna keep my chips instead of using them on Hellscream realm.Gonna see if this brings some people back and maybe get some more customs as well.Pretty sure that all of the people who are gonna return are the FD's tho but idc.I'd rather lose to some of the old school retards, than win agaist 5 greenies.I like the idea, GJ staff!

And to the lil boys bi***ing about OP items - if you're good enough, you're not even gonna let them touch you and you'll have no problems with the "OP items".

Vanhelsyng

User

Hmm Rage goint back to pwnt the raids?:))

Archmaiden

User

Nice , Better than old wepons whit physical pain dmg% , will be nice if old customs has no both resilence + haste rating or spell power + atack power in one item or must play again whit triple absorbs resist potions ... anyway is never boring to fight whit full donors

Gatorraid the immortal

User

While I agree with what a few people are saying, that the server population may have been saved had this happened a lot sooner, I'm still glad its happening.

<Hidden>

User

Nice , Better than old wepons whit physical pain dmg% , will be nice if old customs has no both resilence + haste rating or spell power + atack power in one item or must play again whit triple absorbs resist potions ... anyway is never boring to fight whit full donors

Excuse me, any translator?

Meteorax

User

Kudos for this decision!

<Hidden>

User

Back to the old? Mmm, Let's pray for even more defense and dodge! Arthas won't know what will be scratching in his face next time we'll meet. Growl!
Let's be patient and wait untill it's available.

Keep up the work, NE!

<Hidden>

User

We just nead old coustums, non coustum arena, and a loot events!Old time will be back soon!

GO GO NE!

Crackbone

User

Ahahahhhahhahahahaha just read it :P Poor drei, such sorrow, very busted :999 :P Btw why's everything flooded with nubs from tbo ?

<Hidden>

User

Crack, they are new blood brothers but canadian version. (No offense dragonladie)

Bunso

User

Bob.. i just hope its not too late....

<Hidden>

User

Will we be able to change the look of our customs?

<Hidden>

User

It says no

<Hidden>

User

Any update on when the change wil happen?

<Hidden>

User

I Dont agree with you Yildiz "Players with custom items will have the opportunity to fully redo all custom items on their characters once the system is released." so all items will be remake all from begining we will geth only chips = to your current items like 2 custom wepons = 2 wepon tokems :)

Shinkai

User

Ahahahhhahhahahahaha just read it :P Poor drei, such sorrow, very busted :999 :P Btw why's everything flooded with nubs from tbo ?

Huh? Why so much hate?

<Hidden>

User

I am realy happy to have Old donor system back GZ NE :D

Shinkai

User

Yes you will be able ;)

"this means everyone gets a fresh start with their item designs."

You need to be logged in to reply.