Forums
Forums >>> >>>
New Policy on Disciplining Hackers

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Neverendless has never permitted players to hack, and doing so ensures swift and decisive punishment for a player’s account and IP address.
In order to curtail hacking, a new policy is being put in place.
Effective immediately, first time offenders will receive a 7 day ban of account and IP, as has been the case in the past.
Upon a second offense, the player will again receive a 7 day ban of account and IP and, in addition, the offending character will be stripped of all gear and items and returned to level 1. Donation gear lost in this way may be reclaimed 30 days after the end of the account and IP ban.
A third offense of hacking on the account will merit a permanent ban.
As always, ban avoiding is not tolerated. If a player is caught avoiding his ban, the offending account and IP will also be banned.
While this may seem harsh to some, understand that we are taking these measures to ensure that Neverendless remains a safe and fair place for all to play.

<Hidden>

User

Uh harsh... But awesome at the same time! They will be afraid and we will play fair, YAY!
FTW, great addiction, love it xD TY

Borealis

User

Thank god! Does this apply to speed hackers, ICC hackers...etc? If so, I see the population in game lowering drastically. All good though, no more hackers is GREAT! Maybe they will think twice before they hack now. My personal hope, is that NONE of them see this message and they all get banned out of sheer stupidity. =D

<Hidden>

User

ok. i see NE wanna caugh hacker with pants at their knees. :)
but i have an question. what about dynamic IP? i had twice situation, that my ISP changed IP, when i logged on NE i was banned.
by Wikipedia
"Dynamic IP addresses are most frequently assigned on LANs and broadband networks by Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) servers. They are used because it avoids the administrative burden of assigning specific static addresses to each device on a network. It also allows many devices to share limited address space on a network if only some of them will be online at a particular time. In most current desktop operating systems, dynamic IP configuration is enabled by default so that a user does not need to manually enter any settings to connect to a network with a DHCP server. DHCP is not the only technology used to assign dynamic IP addresses. Dialup and some broadband networks use dynamic address features of the Point-to-Point Protocol."

<Hidden>

User

That's exactly what NE should have done before. Even if it is strict it is what it should be and people won't hack. YAY! YAY! YAY!

<Hidden>

User

HACKERS WILL GOE BANKRUPTZZ

<Hidden>

User

Not exactly thrilled about the IP ban part given that not everyone has a static IP but still good news. I'll keep doing my part by reporting these individuals.

<Hidden>

User

A welcome relief for the straight players!!!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

oh yeah...

many hackers before still playing here...

NOStalgic

User

galaton

User

nice finnaly we dont need to hear pll talk bad about other pll´s mom and wife´s/kids

<Hidden>

User

Great News! I am happy to hear that finally, only I'd like to see and new policy about scammers and everything will be great. :)

Cheers, your faithful, Mynce. ^o^

<Hidden>

User

will anti-hack sistem work now?

MrBean

User

I was hoping for no second chances for these people, as these individuals can re-create and furnish their accounts pretty quick. But its really nice to see increased changes combating hacking.

Thanks NE team.

<Hidden>

User

Hackers Suck so ban them all i say

<Hidden>

User

The accounts of hackers should be given out to the public. IMHO.

<Hidden>

User

Bring back global announcements when somebody get's banned!
Now that is what we all want to see :D

<Hidden>

User

Whats up with the twinks is it also a hack?

<Hidden>

User

got a bit tired of flying mages / locks / shamans in Bg's and people appearing at our flag, then instantly capturing it. bout time!

<Hidden>

User

Whats up with the twinks is it also a hack?

Twinks are not a hack, they are allowed...

<Hidden>

User

Well, I think it is good there will be some better rules VS hacking.
But I also think that combining ally and horde graveyards will stop alot of teleporting/speed hacking.

reptiler

User

eeeh some people says that im hacker bcos i have some icc gear and lo gs but it was not hack i entered with my guild :S ill get banned?

<Hidden>

User

that´s right, you cant hack, but pay to play (for me)is a kind of hack...

<Hidden>

User

nice !!XD aprart delete charactrs XD

<Hidden>

User

Creatine

User

Try winning WSG now horde

<Hidden>

User

Damn that is harsh stripping off all our gear i feel like raped.

Daygone

User

Harsh ? What do you mean "harsh". This is light punishment if they have a whole 3-step-way to get to perma-ban. All thumbs up for this. Know hackers, never told on hacker, hate hackers !!! :P

<Hidden>

User

Eat that u hackers u hackers u... ^_^

You need to be logged in to reply.