User

happy to help :)

Wayer

User

give me link to download Cata patch and how to do it i have no idea

<Hidden>

User

give me link to download Cata patch and how to do it i have no idea

Man u have it on NE site...Connection Guide for WOTLK and Cata too.Go and check.

Augh

User

http://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/kb/article/68-server-connection-guide-deathwing

on the main page, on the left side, there are two server listed, with there status. and a blue. clickable text which say "connection guide".

maybe NE provided the community way too obvious ways to learn how to connect to cata with which client...

<Hidden>

User

lol Lacktoes, 4.0.6(13623) is 4.0.6(13623). it doesnt meter where you d/l it from, brave NE did it, just be patient, they will make it happen sooner or later :)

<Hidden>

User

I only mentioned the NE download because they pointed out in a post that they couldn't guarantee a dl from other sources would work.

<Hidden>

User

well, from the posts i se here my answer will prolly be YES, cos ppl who down client from NE site have same probs like me :)

<Hidden>

User

and Lacktoes i recently played cata 4.0.6 with uptime 5-6days+,but... its not populated like NE , so i guess its numbers that downs it atm

darkalexxx

User

Guys. If you don't want to redownload the whole game, use the Repair tool, which is in the WoW folder. It will also reset your realmlist though.

<Hidden>

User

The other Cata servers I have been on were super buggy, unpopulated, or both. Just hoping the NE devs are more successful than the others at cleaning up blizz's mess lol.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

goodjob NE!! once again :D

to the developers team,
dont stress to much! it is supposed to be fun and with this many bugs i can imagine how stessfull this is.
take a beer and a nice chair and watch us playing with the new cata realm :)

thanks alot already, and goodluck with the coming fixes developers-team!!

virusw32

User

atleast i could get past the level 5 quest, unlike on ****** where leveling up was impossible because of no quest or npc! :D

<Hidden>

User

anybody can use fly points???

<Hidden>

User

guys if still have troubled with downloading cata client from torrent try this Ftp client software (open source) --> http://filezilla-project.org/
install it and open filezilla client type ip : 217.118.24.248 username : cata password : cata
access the folder and start copy to your hard drive .
you may stop the que or start the que quite good software for ftp.

Downloading from torrents might have some bandwidth restrictions or ban by some Internet service providers (ISP).

<Hidden>

User

Just got to level 42.

I must say, so far, 95% of the quests work, and a lot of spells (at least for druids, as I'm playing one) work! Except a few minor glitches (in talent points), everything runs smoothly. I'm really impressed once again by you guys, NE is really an amazing server.

Thanks to Blackswann, and the entire NE staff, this is really a job done well! And congratulations to all my fellow NE players for receiving such an amazing server to play at, good luck to you all!

<Hidden>

User

i downloaded NE client from the demonoid link in the connection guide but it's only 13.3 gb when i get ingame it says it's downloading game data at some points and i'm stuck in quests with no npc to finish it!

couldn't you put the full game client instead of downloading along the way

Hugobos

User

Will Deathwing ever update to 4.3.3 or it will stay this way?

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

As with a new core this one needs some custom lovin. Happy and Development Team and Viarax and Letic are all doing what they can as fast as we find the issue. We have done over 80 bug fixes in 24hrs. Hang tough I know it is hard but we are all in this together.

B

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Will Deathwing ever update to 4.3.3 or it will stay this way?

We will be updating as time requires. We want people to play the entire game not just the highest content. So we will roll them out slowly.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

it keeps Disconnecting me for no reason. I play for 5 mins then it Kicks me :(

<Hidden>

User

Now, the question is WHO WANTS TO WAIT FOR 4WEEKS OF DOWNLOAD???? we need seeders. :(

still blazin

User

how do i play it! help me!

still blazin

User

this is so confusing!

Drazail

User

for the love of GOD!!
I don't want to download cataclysm for the fifth time!!!! :(((((

SandStorm

User

Nobody has a seed-box?

<Hidden>

User

its so quite in WOTLK!. . ./sigh!. .wish i had better net connection to download Cata. . .its 13gb ffs

<Hidden>

User

i downlaoded the client took 3 day >.< but eventually got it and kept getting errors trying to launch the game.....any sudjestions, trying to get another client at the moment

jaeger123

User

s*** load of thanks guys :D this will get me playing again. I've missed this community

You need to be logged in to reply.