Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Cataclysm has Come...
The Cataclysm has Come...

<Hidden>

User

Will Deathwing ever update to 4.3.3 or it will stay this way?

We will be updating as time requires. We want people to play the entire game not just the highest content. So we will roll them out slowly.

is there a ETA on this blackswan or just when majority have reached thisor is it the same as bliz that will wait till we have geared to perfection then out of nowhere release the new content

<Hidden>

User

jokexs,. .why is that ma man?.. .you dont wana download it? Born again?

<Hidden>

User

False! i just copied my old official wow folder and got rid of some patches so its 4.0.6 and then i downloaded a launcher ( 3 megs ) and it works perfectly!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Then it is definite that the characters do not go be transferred from Arthas to Deathwing ?

I ask because I have more than 4 months since I logged, so i'm a little lost about it, jeje

BTW, I imagine that the new races will be available: worgen and goblin

Jem

User

@ Mwrojas - There are no plans atm to move any characters over to the Cata realm. Yes Worgens and Goblins are available.

<Hidden>

User

so i can play in arthas and deathwing in the same time ??

Jem

User

@ Salannis - yes you can play both at the same time. As long as you have enough space on your hard drive you can have 2 installations of WoW (I have 4 - 2 for here and 2 for Retail). Also as long as you have enough processing power you can even have both versions open and running at the same time although it might cause lag issues.

You need to be logged in to reply.