Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Cataclysm has Come...
The Cataclysm has Come...

Development Team Leader

User

Today marks an important day in history, the day that Deathwing broke out from the Elemental Plane of Earth and unleashed his wrath upon Azeroth.

Those of you who are interested in fighting for the achievement of Realm First Level 85 for your class, or Realm First Illustrious Grand Master for your professions then good luck. I believe there are prizes available for the first person to achieve each.

To those of you who are unable to talk to any NPCs, attack anything, pick up any quests, or see any NPCs outside of your starting area, you didn't get your game client from our connection guide, and now you're paying the price. Get a proper client from the guide and your problems should go away.

As previously stated, the vote shop and donation levelling services will become available after the realm first achievements have been unlocked, so they should become available over the next couple of days.

The website Bug Tracker should be operational within the next 24h, along with any information that's missing from the armory.

Good luck, and have fun.

P.S. Please bear with us through the initial teething troubles, we're working hard on Deathwing to work out the major issues.

<Hidden>

User

Destruction

Has

Arrived !!

GL Neverendless !

Aukeroorda

User

Meteorax

User

Meteora approves :)

dr1ttz

User

This is almost as epic as cake!

<Hidden>

User

So, do you mean you could cause this issue on purpose? (Issue with looting / attacking / talk to NPCs)

Olari

User

Wow, u alredy managed to break it...

<Hidden>

User

Please add other links for connection guide to cata ..

<Hidden>

User

Just the usual fresh-start hicups, although some of them are major ones. I'll just wait patiently.

jonny96

User

This is a great news but I quote Darshana. I have downloaded the client from an other website / torrent because Cataclysm takes too much times to download. I'm still downloading it, and I hope I will not have this kind of problem.

<Hidden>

User

This is a great news but I quote Darshana. I have downloaded the client from an other website / torrent because Cataclysm takes too much times to download. I'm still downloading it, and I hope I will not have this kind of problem.

Good luck :)

<Hidden>

User

I have a question. How about those of us who already have Cataclysm client? Can we get just launcher download? Because I would not like to download WoW again and I only need launcher. Would be nice since I already have 4.0.6, 4.2.2a, 4.3.0 and 4.3.4 clients sitting on my hard drive.

dr1ttz

User

like it has been said a million times already... you need the NE GAME CLIENT.

I downloaded 4.0.6 days before the ne guide or version was available from my fellow internet peerz.. but i STILL needed the NE game client.

BTW epic work on bringing Deathwing online.

Augh

User

besides the starting problems, it runs as smooth as i expected. very well done, NE!

xenocode

User

<Hidden>

User

The Worgen starting area is going to take a looong time to properly work, because of the amount of phazing.

Simpe

User

I wish i had faster network. using BitTorrent and downloading in max 100kb/s. but mostly at 15-30kb/s -.-' not worth to wait 5weeks to finish it...even when its about cataclysm.

Great done NE. keep on going<3

xenocode

User

So cant wait to start doing some pve content on cata

hurte

User

its ofline now i hope they are fixing stuff now

xenocode

User

I wish i had faster network. using BitTorrent and downloading in max 100kb/s. but mostly at 15-30kb/s -.-' not worth to wait 5weeks to finish it...even when its about cataclysm.

Great done NE. keep on going<3

why dont you jus download it from the ftp?

<Hidden>

User

I like the NE server more then any.I wish u all luck NE,and i hope u gonna fix all bugs propertly.Much much more ppl will come to play cata on this server,but 90 % of WOTLK guys will come to WOTLK back,im confinted in that.And i suggest all other players to be patient for this stupid little bugs and stupid NPC and other things that u say its bugged,but u need to understand NE,they are tryng to make NE best.So be patient.

One more time... NE u are the best ^^

BoSNiaN

User

<Hidden>

User

Might be a bit off topic but...I've been on other servers with xp rates higher than gold rates and it eventually makes things quite difficult. Why not just make them the same?

jov_0001

User

11 First Down :D jajajja

<Hidden>

User

Actually I managed to get it work, all you need is to download these two files from FTP server:
Connector.dll
WoW.exe
And I can play without problems. So please tell me why I need to download full client....

<Hidden>

User

for all ho have problems whit Q or looting get SkyFirePatcher you can dawn lode i't from http://www.2shared.com/file/IW3xsvDu/worldxgamingexe_and_Skyfire_Pa.html ( i't helps ^_^)

Credz

User

i was Told ingame that this would work for Loot and client issues can be solved by this http://www.mediafire.com/?ead17sevjmedoqh (Windows ONLY)

Download and extract it and place in the wow folder and only run wow by the NE wow.exe and not by the wow.exe file

<Hidden>

User

Loot and client issues can be solved by this http://www.mediafire.com/?ead17sevjmedoqh (Windows ONLY)

Download and extract it and place in the wow folder and only run wow by the NE wow.exe and not by the wow.exe file

I am an Ubuntu user and it worked with me launching it via Wine app.
and it worked!! Thank you so much! I love you! You jsut cant imagine how much! :D :D :D

paulslash

User

i was Told ingame that this would work for Loot and client issues can be solved by this http://www.mediafire.com/?ead17sevjmedoqh (Windows ONLY)

Work!! ty bro!!

gabrielmg93

User

for those who needs to donwload NE client, i did it with the FTP link with an addon for firefox someone has posted in another post =] this is it https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireftp/?src=search
it was really easy to download, with my full internet speedy and without drops. I hope it helps :D then enjoy cause the server is ok here!!

You need to be logged in to reply.