Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Hellscream is Live: Welcome to Mists of Panderia!
Hellscream is Live: Welcome to Mists of Panderia!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Welcome Neverendless to Mists of Panderia and the newest realm we are proud to offer as part of the Neverendless collection: Hellscream! This 5.0.5b realm will allow you to experience the most Blizzlike Panda experience available on ANY private WoW server. Please read the following sections for important information about Hellscream. As stated below, we will also be posting regularly with updates or changes as things progress with the realm. Thank you for your continued support, and once again, welcome to Pandaland! ;)

The Launcher

Getting on the new Hellscream realm is simple! All you need is our new Launcher. Even those with slow connections will be amazed at how quickly you can be up and running in game. Within literally minutes, the game will be downloaded and you can log in!

Please make sure to place the launcher file into a folder where you want to store the game files. The launcher does not give you the option to direct the files after starting your download. You will not need to set a realmlist or change/modify ANY settings. Any changes made on our end will automatically be downloaded to your client as necessary. Note that it will be normal for the size of your MOP folder to change periodically as the client and launcher will adjust the files needed automatically. (Folder size will range between 18 and 36gb.)

MAC Users: Our apologies, but we do not yet have a Mac version available just yet. Updates will follow!

Available and Upcoming Features

At the current time, Hellscream is being released with minimal "special features" that you may be accustomed to at Neverendless. These features, including cross-realm chat (to Arthas and Deathwing), NE Plus, our Armory, Website Auction House, and more, will be coming in the near future. We did not want to delay release of the realm any further in order to bring all these features to you at launch.

Hellscream is currently set to 1x XP rates. We feel that your first experience leveling in MOP should be as Blizzlike as possible. Remember that there are Realm First Achievements to be won, so get out there and get playing if you are interested in the competition! We are considering some rewards for those who achieve Realm Firsts, but details will be announced at a future date.

Hellscream is now, and will always be, a non-custom item realm. We will not be implementing player customs at any point. The extent to which we will offer special custom items (tabards, shirts, etc.) is yet to be fully decided and depends in part on whether the Developers believe it will be best for this core.

Character Transfers, both from within Neverendless (from Arthas and Deathwing) and from outside servers will be coming as well, but are not available until at least after the Realm Firsts have been earned. Since this is a non-custom realm, we will have a plan in place for how full-custom players transferring from Arthas will be geared. Again, more information will be posted!

Policies - Character and Guild Names

As with the launch of Deathwing, we are offering players the opportunity to reclaim character names, as long as certain requirements are met. If your name has been taken on Hellscream and you wish to reclaim it, please make a Hellscream Name Claim support ticket. Tickets will be answered in the order received; please be patient as we handle your request.

In addition to offering Character name reclaim services, we will allow Guilds meeting certain requirements to reclaim or reserve a Guild name on Hellscream, as well. Please also make a Hellscream Name Claim support ticket if you are a Guild Master of a current Guild on Arthas or Deathwing and you wish to take advantage of this service.

Please be sure to review the requirements listed in the linked support ticket. All decisions made regarding Character or Guild name claims will be made by our Admin team and will be considered final. All requests must be submitted by no later than February 28, 2014.

Vote and Donation Shops

We will be filling out the Vote and Donation Shops for Hellscream over the coming month. However, for those who are interested in getting a boost in leveling, heirloom items are available now in the Donation Shop. We apologize that these items are not, and will not be anytime soon, available in the Vote Shop. Please understand that Neverendless needs your donations to help support the server!

Do be careful when selecting items to note how and when the items will help you. Heirloom items generally aid in leveling until level 80 or 85, depending on the item. No new heirlooms were added between our previous patches and Hellscream's current patch; unfortunately there are no items in the database that give an XP boost over level 85. Thank you once again for your support if you choose to donate!

Again, many more items will be added in the coming days and weeks. Endgame gear for PvP and PvE, mounts, companions, and many other useful items will be added to both the Vote and Donation Shops. We will update you via website post accordingly!

In-Game Support and Bug Reports

In addition to the Hellscream Name Claim support ticket, we have two new support tickets that pertain specifically to the Hellscream realm. At the moment, no in-game ticket system is available on Hellscream. ALL requests for in-game assistance must be made via our Hellscream General Support ticket. These tickets will be reviewed and answered around the clock as we are available and tickets will be answered in the order received. When submitting a ticket, please be sure to remain available and check your account for responses so that we may better assist you.

While we have done early testing to ensure playability, there are sure to be a few bugs that will need fixing. We need your help! Should you find a bug on our MOP realm, please submit a Hellscream Bug Report ticket. All Bug Reports will be reviewed by Admins and submitted to a project tracker for our Developer team. Please understand that generally speaking, bugs are not fixed overnight. Do be sure to provide all the requested information (details are on the ticket itself), and keep an eye on your ticket for responses in case we need more information.

Final Notes

We are extremely happy and proud to provide this new realm for you. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we may experience a few "growing pains." Rest assured, the staff are working hard to provide you the best Neverendless experience possible--please help us by providing constructive feedback so that we may address any issues as they arise. Of course, we do also want to hear how much you enjoy the new realm, so be sure to show the staff (and Blackswann himself, of course!) your appreciation for providing this new venture.

In short, GO NEVERENDLESS! As always, we strive to remain ONE STEP AHEAD!

<Hidden>

Owner

I've played on the MoP realm and all i can say is that it's fantastic :) Good Job NE!

PS. First to all of the people that are doing that..

Caleyan

User

I have to say, I really, was not a fan of Cata, but MoP isn't bad at all. Thanks for all of your hard work!

<Hidden>

User

I have downloaded launcher and run it, but it doesn't show any progress, 0%

<Hidden>

User

takato15

User

Can any one help me out. I've got the launcher, but all it says is 0%. How do I fix this issue?

<Hidden>

User

Can any one help me out. I've got the launcher, but all it says is 0%. How do I fix this issue?

Same problem, can we get the complete 5.0.5 version of the game in another way and set the realm in neverendless?

Samael

User

Quite Enjoyable, to say the least. Pandas away!

hollow_sk

User

In orded to install the game you need 40GB free space or the launcher will crash.

<Hidden>

User

I have 4 chars created already..... nice, wonderful, exciting.... thanks guys!

widowmaker

User

how do i get the launcher to work

AndrejKinG

User

When i duble click on the exe in a folder it shows me this

Microsoft.NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click Continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click Quit,the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly System.Wep.Extensions Version=4.0.0.0.Culture=neutral.PuvlicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 or one of its dependencies.The system cannot find the file specified.

After i click continue it shows the launcher and 0%.
And i have 40GB of free space.

Bunso

User

can you give us where to dowlnload the full client.. launcher works fine but there are some annoying screen loadings which i want to get rid off.. (Downloading Full Client + Changing Realmlist will probably solve my issues) Thanks

<Hidden>

User

When i duble click on the exe in a folder it shows me this

Microsoft.NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click Continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click Quit,the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly System.Wep.Extensions Version=4.0.0.0.Culture=neutral.PuvlicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 or one of its dependencies.The system cannot find the file specified.

After i click continue it shows the launcher and 0%.
And i have 40GB of free space.

i have 400+ gb left and it still wont download how to fix i tried to find jit debugging tutorial but n help

caza12

User

if u cant get it to work disable ur antivirus my blocked it but i keeps randomly closing while i play

<Hidden>

User

i got it to work all you have to do isgo to microsoft.network download framework v4.0 install it should load after that

<Hidden>

User

Same problem, can we get the complete 5.0.5 version of the game in another way and set the realm in neverendless?

Still 0% over 3hours.... how could i fixed it?

<Hidden>

User

you try what i said

townshend

User

....with 5 people online?

AndrejKinG

User

Tnx Cayssaelea tryed it and it works.Installing it right now.

<Hidden>

User

i got it to work all you have to do isgo to microsoft.network download framework v4.0 install it should load after that

This worked, thanks

Augh

User

Can anyone specify the way the launcher downloads files? like bittorrent or ftp?

<Hidden>

User

I have a problem with the 32bit, can u fix it

jaztwo

User

can you give us where to dowlnload the full client.. launcher works fine but there are some annoying screen loadings which i want to get rid off.. (Downloading Full Client + Changing Realmlist will probably solve my issues) Thanks

There is no realmlist for MoP clients, it was removed by blizzard on MoP to avoid private servers from using it that's why a launcher is needed. Not an official response but it may help.

Good job NE i didn't expect less.

Thorokk

User

Tha download was super fast got it in like 30 seconds lol good game keep it up NE!

fstrause

User

after downloading launcher .. i click it to install windows tells me that its not a valid win32aplication.. how do i fix this problem

Kranith

User

That is because you have windows XP, I'm having the same problem.. It requires net framework 4.5, but looks like Net framework 4,5 is for windows 7 or higher...
As far as I know, NE staff is working on this and will soon give us a solution.

<Hidden>

User

you try what i said

Yes it works, but now it says: "Error during the dowloading. Please try again"

<Hidden>

User

This worked, thanks

yes it works, but now it says: "Error during the dowloading. Please try again" did you have the same issue?

Kranith

User

It did not work for me :(

You need to be logged in to reply.