Azhart

User

TY to all good job.

<Hidden>

User

i love the staff of N.E, god job

<Hidden>

User

Thanks All staff. Congratulation Good Job T_T . Long live the neverendles. ! thank you can have a good game. regards

<Hidden>

User

Hello ... SERVER NE ... would tell you that I have not got no ticket, no were in my bag yesterday and there were problems with the server, came and went ... and the network is there that the tickets to me Kishi disappeared ... I return them because I want to improve my costumes, and I struggled to get where I need an immediate response and assistance at a time.

<Hidden>

User

Very good one NE staff

<Hidden>

User

Hello ... SERVER NE ... would tell you that I have not got no ticket, no were in my bag yesterday and there were problems with the server, and he was the network ... and that's when the tickets were gone ... want me return them because I want to improve my costumes, and it took me to get where I am, I need an immediate response and assistance at a time.

<Hidden>

User

Hi ... Please help me, I do not got the tickets have not done a good count ... I need those tickets to redeem something. Help me please I need them.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I handed my ticket ... have no confusion in the count, yesterday gave me nothing and so far I do not really feel very bad with this situation and so disappointed the SERVER

<Hidden>

User

Good job, but I still don't have my Ashen Band ring returned - It is impossible to complete the quest again - this quest can be completed only once.

brithefryguy

User

im overall happy witj this, i just wish i knew about the cap earlier before i wasted a decent amount of my tickets :/

<Hidden>

User

Thanks to all the staff, very much appreciated.

<Hidden>

User

Nice Job Neverendless :)
thx to fix all items back.........

thanks
Palathank^^

<Hidden>

User

Well worth the wait...thanks team!

<Hidden>

User

Well Done to you all.

sickwizard

User

Well done to everyone!!! I am really happy and i appreciate your hard work. But, i still have some very important missing equip on my lvl 80 DK(Graave).I would appreciate to get them back cause I need them. I also made a ticket, I will be waiting. Thank you once again for the hard work.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Thanks to the staff, really good work^^
Nic e NE^^

yeti69

User

great solution now all my charac. are full relentless! thx ne

koot

User

thx guys , got the tickets and items , worth the wait

<Hidden>

User

Thnx a lot NE I thought my character was done for good.

Nonexistence

User

Seriously not worth the wait for me .I have been reading the forums everyday ,waiting patiently to get atleast two of like 5 icc gears(one of which is havocs call the axe dropped from lk which i started to like before i lost if forever)unluckily got last month and when I logged in all of them didnt return only thing that came back were some white gears I voted for as costume and profession mats and ps I'm full heroic pve and full wrath pvp I dont see any penance in your useless tickets whatsoever. Truly wanna quit wow

Toxifrog

User

Good work but my sword is gone

Shaun949

User

It was a horrible wait, but it's over now.

Good job.

KsHawkseye

User

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOD JOB TO ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS :) APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS :)

<Hidden>

User

Thanks a lot NE...i love the Staff Members and Devs ;]

mlukaszm

User

good job guys good job

<Hidden>

User

Momomomomomomomomoster KILL Kill kill !!!

<Hidden>

User

MAN THAT TOOK FOREVER GOD... YOU GUYS TAKE SO LONG TO GIVE BACK MY ITEMS GEEZUS
JK thank you neverendless staff.

<Hidden>

User

Seriously not worth the wait for me .I have been reading the forums everyday ,waiting patiently to get atleast two of like 5 icc gears(one of which is havocs call the axe dropped from lk which i started to like before i lost if forever)unluckily got last month and when I logged in all of them didnt return only thing that came back were some white gears I voted for as costume and profession mats and ps I'm full heroic pve and full wrath pvp I dont see any penance in your useless tickets whatsoever. Truly wanna quit wow

YES I've LOST 4 of MY GEARS and THEY TOLD ME THEY CANT DO A"THING !!

I was like you.... checking this site everyday.

I cant Tank for my guild anymore ... after i've lost my gears.

I'm helplessly ticketing to GM for help and they said...

"Not everyone will got 100% of their gears back..there are some numbers of people with this problem. That's why we give you [Penance Ticket]"

that is ! I stop playing WoW......it hurts me so much..

1. You think that if you make ~90% of people satisfied that would be alright... left 10% rotting and diying lonely? Next dark time like this, you will lost additional 10% player and again and again,keep repeating... til you have no one to satisfied if you still think like this.

I dare to say that many people, not me alone, didnt satisfy with this solution you choosed.
Some different problem...Need different solution for each not one

Why wont you help those 10% ? Dont have faith in mankind? There would be a way to help...if you REALLY care all 100% of players.

2. I thought that the reason why [Penance Ticket] exists, is because as a gift in return for who've lost their precious PLAY TIME during this problem. NOT IN RETURN FOR THEIR LOST GEAR. This situation we have 2 seperately problems..one for Lost item and two for Playtime..can you see my point?

You need to be logged in to reply.