Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The New Website is Here!
The New Website is Here!

<Hidden>

User

I had 1000 + votes in points, on 4 account of what happened to them is probably to have been deleted?

<Hidden>

User

Its a great job, but the system of vote... bah i dont like it.
Congratulations to staff for this work and thank you...=)

<Hidden>

User

Holly balls man, but i dont like the new voting system..

Bartimans

User

Very nice site. I'm not the first but don't like the vote system

<Hidden>

User

To all the noobs that did not read the forums and have lost their points .. GTFO and stop bitching around! The website looks awesome, I like it! There are some things that are way too different, but we`ll get used to it :P

Good job Development Team!

<Hidden>

User

1st , GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JOB !!!!! I like it alto

and stop QQ about your votepoints , they said it 1 week ago that they will REMOVE them.

<Hidden>

User

I VOTED FOR NOTHING ?

<Hidden>

User

I DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING WHEN YOU SAY THE NUMBERS AT VOTE!!! I'ts impossible to vote!!!

KsHawkseye

User

i just voted for no points ? fix it A.S.A.P , would appreciate it a lot thanks

<Hidden>

User

Do dont the paypal coming? LOL Dond like

<Hidden>

User

I had like 60+ vote points, what happened to them

<Hidden>

User

They said that they will remove them !!!! So dont QQ ! You should have read the forums . Your problem.

<Hidden>

User

Why did it reset the vote points! The sites awseome but the voting doesn't work. I hope it can be fixed.

Andyrogue

User

Yo guys, calm down. They explained the voting - it will be like arenas. Vote every day and at the end of the week you'll get your points (depends on how many times you voted)

<Hidden>

User

Can any1 plsssssssssss tell me what happened to ma 125 vote points!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Andyrogue

User

I don't know if they'll be returning the vote points or not but the new system means one thing - VOTE SO EVERYONE CAN GET POINTS!!! (Right?)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

YOU WILL GET YOUR VOTEPOINTS AT THE END OF THE WEEEEEK !!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde

User

Server voting dont work !! fix it plz !!!

<Hidden>

User

wasabiman1234

User

i like it
and if u read the changes u will know u get Vp at the end of the week -.-

<Hidden>

User

YOU WILL GET YOUR VOTE POINTS AT THE END OF THE WEEK !![/size]!!![/b]

mack

User

make the vote liks open in _blank pls.....it's opening in _self and after each vote we have to use back and all.....i'm just lazy...

<Hidden>

User

where is my vote pointss ::@@

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Nice one Staff...... good job ,,,,its so so nice .....i like it!!!

Xerber

User

Sushin

User

to all of the people complaining about vote points. as stated many times they gave ample notice they were going to be reset and if you vote properly you will get your new vote points once a week like arena points.

to anyone having trouble logging in to the server, there is a post on the forums about how to fix it. it is about specifically google chrome but it works with the other browsers to. the realmlist is fine

zamolxe

User

Is nice but where is my vote points?? Is not working and with just 3 votes/day it seems to be vorst ;(

<Hidden>

User

It's awesome but i don't lik ethe feature that we get Vote Points weekly....

GOOD JOB STAFF

You need to be logged in to reply.