Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The New Website is Here!
The New Website is Here!

<Hidden>

User

I dont like it . Vote points r the worst. They have to put back the previous voteing sistem. Other things r good

<Hidden>

User

I don't like because:-I lost all my vote points;
-just appear 3 sites to vote, and they were 6;
-it's confuse;
-I vote and any vote point is added;

<Hidden>

User

Just one thing!! On what day we will get our vote points???????

evilbail

User

Dude, i m ok with the changes but you guys seriously need to either make the vote system simpler or just change it back to the old voting system.

I already voted for a week and i still have no vote points, i really think this was a mistake

evilbail

User

o and another thing, plz get rid of the anti spam things because it just takes too much time. ty

grimlockthegreat

User

End of the week came... where are my points??? I truly feel scammed since I lost ALL of my other points... you guys claim that there was a warning... that's bull how come I daily get into the page and I never noticed it???? Seriously... I beleive your goal was for people to not know so that they wouldn't spend their votes and get the items (don't know why would you do this... but that's my feeling). Otherwise there would have been a FREAKIN' HUGE warning on the vote page and not at some other random place.

TRULY dissapointed with that move... also because of this silly move 3 of my friends got so pissed that they left to another server... I'm sure they ain't the only ones.

Besides that... page might look good but it's only the package... the product would be treating people so that they wouldn't wanna leave. marketing basics.

Ciao

<Hidden>

User

When we get vote point

<Hidden>

User

At 7, 14, 21 etc until the end of the month!!!! Please, before puting a question in here read the information!!!!!!! Come on!!

<Hidden>

User

Vote system to work too well lol

Josiah

User

WHERE DID MY VOTE POINTS GO!?

Josiah

User

I had about 100 vote points before the site updated and was planning to get Fleshrender (i don't know how to use item links) and when i saw i had no votepoints, i was pretty much heartbroken!

<Hidden>

User

Nice [img]NaN[/img]e=6]WORK[/size] NE keepit up the GOOD WORK

<Hidden>

User

good and true that tb planning to buy one for me was seven with 400 points q The only thing was you was not boua lost 400 points

<Hidden>

User

for those QQing about vote points not working and all that (anyone else can skip this section), even now...read the page and comments of https://neverendless-wow.com/article/4?p=6, as well as the comments of this article.
the votes work. period. you get your points every 7 days from the first day of the month. period.
honestly, people, learn to read from start to finish without skipping.

and here's some feedback about the vote page.
I highly dislike one part, the rest isnt so bad to me: clicking used to open pages in a new tab/window.
now, you click a link and it uses the current window. similar when you enter the captcha at the NE vote pages.
now I have to get used to ctrl-clicking again >:(

feedback about page color schemes and donation/custom shops:
I earlier made a post about readability. oh hey, they fixed it! I am super happy about this.
now I can see the text for [Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage] on the donate shop, as well as all those BoA items (heirlooms or whatever).
also glad they sorted the gold in the shop. highest to lowest, yay.
on the custom item page...huh? it only shows my customs I got repaired under "completed". shouldnt it show all my items?

questions/requests/suggestions:
do the logs now show the itemid, etc, of things donated for? or still not? anyone who can answer this...thanks.
none of mine are shown in the history at this point
tokens of cooking skill/recipes and fishing skill please :-)
add the frosty carpet recipe to the tailoring recipes token (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=75597 as sold by frozo the frozen orb trader in dalaran)

now i'm gonna go do dishes, then log on and get myself some more clam chowder... :)

<Hidden>

User

oops, nvm on the whole ctrl clicking comment. didnt notice it changed :p

<Hidden>

User

If you guys read the notices that went up in the forums a few days before this new website was released you would have seen everything about the voting was explained.

<Hidden>

User

And also, when I was playing in-game for literally a week before the website was released i got messages every 5 MINUTES stating clearly to use all of my VP or they will expire.

<Hidden>

User

damn it XD stop qqing about vote points! i lost 2000+ points -_-+ i thought it was april fools joking but it comes out that it was real -_-+ lol anyway its apr/7/11 and still didnt get out vote points didnt new wepage came out in 3/31? what is going on XD

<Hidden>

User

well smokegh!!!!we all were noob you too so dont be nasty ok!!atleast the noobs got a live!!!

Darkseid

User

i love it great job

<Hidden>

User

my vp are runing fine but why the old vp are reset ???/ :D

louki474

User

Wel Im not complaing bout the VP I want to please know when the Chips Transfer system will be back in place have been waiting a few weeks not after its been okayd by Naedriel.

Thanks! Love the game!!

<Hidden>

User

I don't know how the ranking sites work. Do you pay a certain amount to be featured on them? If so, was the investment really not worth the number of visitors they brought in? From a marketing standpoint, it would have made sense to target all ranking sites in order to maximize playership. Three sites seems to be very little, and with the rankings seemingly dropping (1 spot each on sites 1 and 3) from discouraged former voters, I was wondering if the changes were prudent decisions. So yeah, was it really a better move to cut the list to three?

<Hidden>

User

WHAT HAPENED TO ALL MY VOTE POINTS??? I HAD 80+ !!!!!!! PLEASE I NEED THEM

<Hidden>

User

ugh, ppl still dont get it
for info on the vote shop, read http://neverendless-wow.com/article/4

VOTE POINTS WERE RESET DUE TO IMBALANCE WITH THE NEW SYSTEM.

go read there before you QQ

<Hidden>

User

I Don't like it!

You need to be logged in to reply.