Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The New Website is Here!
The New Website is Here!

<Hidden>

User

THE VOTING WORKS YOU WILL GET THEM IN THE END OF THE WEEK !!!!!! LEARN TO REA[/u]D ![/b]

<Hidden>

User

where is my votes!!!!

townshend

User

Nah! AWFUL! Last website was so much better!

<Hidden>

User

i think you could have said that all the votepoints were about to go away, so we could spend them! i had like 150 .. i could buy awesome stuff...
and 3 votes per 12 hours sucks! it goes much too slow.

conclusion: i dont really like it.

flamefast

User

nice new site =D

<Hidden>

User

give me ONE good reason to believe you :D

<Hidden>

User

its awful, they have the wrong name for me, this is NOT my main char, i dont know how to change it, I lost over 300 VP i had been saving with NO WARNING, and this is how they reward someone who has donated on more than one occasion? its a joke...

<Hidden>

User

ROFL AT Souldivinion
LEARN TO READ YOU ....................... THEY SAID IT ONE WEEK BEFORE THAT THEY WILL DELETE THE PTS , ONLY YOUR FALSE THAT U ARE A KID WHO CANT READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

ppl that is regreting about their votes erased should at least care from now on to read server news...

<Hidden>

User

Don't like it !!!!!!!!!!!! better was the oldest website .... Sometimes the newest things doesn't mean THAT WILL BE COOL

<Hidden>

User

i like the site.... but i hate the new vp system

<Hidden>

User

This sucks, i had over 200 points on 2 accounts and all is gone and now they change to some crappier system, not so good job NE thx for nothing.

<Hidden>

User

Well, then again, if you just took the time to actually read something and check the forums and announcements in-game, you would have known your vote points are going to be reset. By that information you could have spend your points to something of value for yourself, but no, al you QQ'ers only complain about something which is your own fault.

<Hidden>

User

last server has 6 sites for vote but this server ...
plzz do this well

<Hidden>

User

I like the server!!! Some people only complains but the server is very good!! Only one thing: the vote points per day are reduced from 11 to 5; you should had done more annoucements in the game!! I have just sawn it once and i play every day almost 2 hours!!!! Maybe the announcement was in the forum but many people here don't see the forum to much times!!!! Althought this, awsome server! Continue in this way and we will reache the highest places in wow servers!! Good work!!!!

<Hidden>

User

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
To go straight on the topic: the new interface is smooth!
I like both the fact that we vote on the sites that matters the most instead of the three additional ones, and the fact that the VS has become so much more easy to navigate within.

BESIDES THAT

I can understand how some are annoyed that they lost their VotePoints. In my opinion the announcement could have been even earlier (yes, for real). But in the end not much was lost anyway, it's not that much of a deal (I were close to having 600 VPs myself, and lost them all).

Good job to the whole NE-team, and especially the ones that worked on the interface :)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PS (caps lock incoming) : THE VOTING SYSTEM WILL WORK AS THE ARENA POINT SYSTEM, MEANING THAT YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR VOTEPOINTS UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK
Ye, I just had to say it. Cause even though like ten people have said it before me, it still seem like a few are not getting it.

<Hidden>

User

for all the guys who say theu didn't get any vote point, start reading.
it sais that you get them on a weekly base so that means at the end of the week you will get all of your points.
thats all ^.^

<Hidden>

User

but i think the site i great ( forgot to comment that ), keep on working like this NE - staff

<Hidden>

User

i dont like it :/ but anyway i am not friend with site ^_^

<Hidden>

User

I like it alot ;D

<Hidden>

User

THE OLD SAND OF ARAB like it ^_^

<Hidden>

User

why I iost all my vote point ?? And VOTING DOESN'T WORK! Fix it please :P

<Hidden>

User

i can not get Vote, plz FIX IT, ty

<Hidden>

User

hei pls help lvl :P

veniprince

User

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! TO Kraftus: DUDE REEEEAAD MORE MAN IT IS SOO ANOING HOW YOU LOOVE TO QQ ABOUT ALL THE FREE STUFF YOUR GETING AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ SOME SIMPLE NEWS, SAME GOSE TO Khol

<Hidden>

User

Voting dont workk :xxxxxxx !!!

mobi

User

Good job only problem for me is i lost around 700- 800 vote points and i vote before each day and i didnt saw on main page that we must to spend those points before new web page start, so how i see i think about if i vote so often or even if continue to vote, i write this because i didnt play much on server but i vote every day, now if you can fix those lost voting points then is ok, if not i think about all this, for now i will continue to vote dont know what will be in future.

But new web page is realy good we have all only need to clicks few times and we have what we want, realy great job thanks again.

Have anice day all

<Hidden>

User

I like it really nice finally got my account fixed because of the new changes its really nice

<Hidden>

User

Likes it! Great improvement!

Kirgonix aka Redwolf

User

Voting dont work !! :(

You need to be logged in to reply.