Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points & Website Features
Vote Points & Website Features

<Hidden>

User

I think we should stop voting until we get our vote points back[/u]

Development Team Leader

User

@Igodz - Thanks, I was wondering why everybody seemed to want to do the audio captcha. I'll look into correcting it so that the enter button submits the captcha instead of changes the mode.

<Hidden>

User

toys eh? sounds kinky

<Hidden>

User

ok everything is ok but it's not fair to my 1000 + points clear vote just because I have not looked foruum means that if the items set prices fell 50% ok then we go back 500 vp because I voted for 2 years and vp, and now I is beginning to vote it's not ok I think that GM needs to think on this subject and solve

<Hidden>

User

hmm i like that i can vote for relentless! so guys should i vote for every 12hours like older?

<Hidden>

User

i like the new system, unfotunately i lost hundress of vote points on all my accounts

matthnuter

User

For dual Blades butcher it must be arround 20 to 32 vote point ... so 2 weeks max For the heroic version of Dual blade butcher. wich sould be 32

matthnuter

User

LoL
First Time i Write in forums (after the one higher xD)
i think...

They said they were gonna reset vote In game like a week ago. And said it a miliions times...(afterwards)

Theres always gonna People who can't appreciate hard job :(

... Meh i call that (noobgods - reveal)

P.S.: Very nice work Never-Endless :) Now i feal like i have a dayli *IRL* quest to vote each 12h/24h :D

Who said we dont learn from games :/ (and community

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Help me! How i get vp's PLS HELP

cecco86

User

great job!!!!! thank's to all webmasters!!! so votes will arrive every sunday evening?

<Hidden>

User

this votign and getting at the end of each week isnt cool for me its just dumb

dantethepunisher

User

Hi the week have ended and i did'nt see any vote point when or what day u give the points?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Gotta say, I love the new website. It's really quite an impressive feat for the developers of Neverendless-wow. :)

Stuccio

User

NO NEW MOUNTS ADDED, GM LIAR

<Hidden>

User

Hello all! I would like to greet everyone who helped improve this awesome server and website! You guys did an excellent job with the Voting system, with the new improved website, and with the great server.
Hope you guys improve, and once more good job :)

<Hidden>

User

i think relentless gear shouldn't have been added...

also, with many quests not working, usually because of certain unobtainable items, the price for these simple things is extremelly high.

<Hidden>

User

Thanks all.... I did lose 100 votes due to this change, but,.... looks good.

<Hidden>

User

Did the change start on Wednesday? I didn't vote most of the week because I had to re-download and re-install the client. My computer blows... Anyway, about the new site:
I am impressed on such a dramatic change, and if it works, this will be awesome! Especially for my low level characters. Can you say, Riding Turtle?
Back to what I said about Wednesday, Is that when the change occurred, and with that be the "end of the week"?

<Hidden>

User

@Kalawedda it's not that hard to tell what the capchas say I never use the sound feature i just look at it and then type it in and bash enter ever5 or so times i get it wrong then I just do it again till i get it.

<--what are these shield icon things under my guild name? they go up whenever i vote does that have something to do with my rank?

<Hidden>

User

Originally posted by Absentium: NO NEW MOUNTS ADDED, GM LIAR

So what, you just looked up all 263 mounts that are attainable in-game. Yeah, didn't think so. Im sure they added some, and they may even add more if you just make a suggestion, but all you do is whine.

<Hidden>

User

It's a good system I think. Too bad you can't use your votepoints on the moment you have gathered enough, but I think you will be rewarded for it in the end. Getting 2 high ranked items at once is in my oppinion better than getting then one by one, and that means you can start having more fun sooner.

I mean, what is the fun in having just half the fun now if you can have it all like three days later?

Keep it up I would say!

Deadforall97

User

i have voted man ... when will i get the points ??

BloodsMan

User

[size=30]Great [/size]

<Hidden>

User

Great =D Love it!

Ihitz

User

I donĀ“t like sorry i wana know how many vot i have every time

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

nice but if them put a list of all item new is more nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless is the best private server in the world. Vote, spread the word.

You need to be logged in to reply.