Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points & Website Features
Vote Points & Website Features

<Hidden>

User

@nothappy if u care to read some post before the last page AND read announcements ingame u would know that they will be flushed THIS FRIDAY

<Hidden>

User

@zengar: I know that they will be given today,but I was wondering when exactly.Since the Arena points were given around 5 a.m. server time.

<Hidden>

User

So if you vote (like 4 time a week) how much vp you get ?

unrested

User

@zengar, Well I just happened to have been offline for a week er so and just got back to neverendless. And thank you for your KIND explanation of "IT MY FAULT", lmao, you have changed nothing about how I feel about my previous statements....

tutenz

User

TY nevverendless for relentless n VS and BTW the site lookz awesome it has the same loggin screen as my destop pic :)

grimlockthegreat

User

This is for all of those who kept saying like dumb ipods "votes are on the 7th"... So... whare are my points??? right now it's GMT 23:30... I guess 7 meant 8th.... this is getting more and more dissapointing by the minute... total lack of respect and seriousness.

Development Team Leader

User

@Grimlockthar: Yes, but right now it's also only 5:30pm Server time. Also right now it's only 10:30pm GMT

<Hidden>

User

u liars >.> you said on forums news that for opening we gonna get double votes i voted like a nolifer every 12hours and daliy.. properly filling all catchas and still got few points if this is the idea of a nice better vs u really messed up thnx staff really u really made lots of ppl day >.>

<Hidden>

User

i vote all the time, and what happen....
i get only the half vote points, whf going on,
Staff said that we will get more points if we are voting more and the opposite happen, i get less vote point

unrested

User

I used to contribute 21 votes every 12 hours from 4 accounts.

Im not gonna vote until there is a good verified system in place.

so you guys lost my 42 votes per day...

Love Neverendless but you guys really screwed up on this...

<Hidden>

User

this new system sucks
when u vote u should get ur vote points DIRECTLY not after 1 week....
now i cant even get my first heroic weapon!

<Hidden>

User

What happened to my new votes?

<Hidden>

User

Nice system but apperently does not always work --- I just voted all 3 sites. the cooldowns show that i voted but i only got vote credit for one of them.

Weird. Hopefully just a glitch that will not happen often :-P

leposava

User

i dont like dis web site i cant look my vot points and acc info

<Hidden>

User

ei i vote but don't get point

georgiq

User

this is better...

<Hidden>

User

How much VP i have got ? :S

<Hidden>

User

Hi all im from kingdom of sudi Arebya How i got arena point xD

<Hidden>

User

guys do u agree with me this server befor is good for voitting ?

<Hidden>

User

the only thing i can say is that i don't like the new style for voting. most of the players here in our shop don't vote anymore coz we have to vote everyday and wait for the vote points to arrive after week.

the only thing i can suggest is that NE should alter this slightly... by making players receive the vote points as long as they type the capcha codes.... coz it;s like we have to waste time and wait for nothing... like if we lack only a point or 2.... it takes another week. that like sucks....

[] gaining vote points while not typing the catcha was the only problem the NE site had a problem with.[]

i'm sorry to say those things but that's the fact.

If anyone reads this HI! :D

<Hidden>

User

yes the new site look great... but i't until to wait a week for your vote points.... this idea have no sense T_T

<Hidden>

User

living the best server of all!!!!!

unrested

User

I very much agree with everything Micheiie said...

I would vote again if you put the old vote system back in place with a few minor tweaks, so that you get the needed vote points.

I think most people who play here feel the same, get your head outa your ass NE ;p

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

hmmmm i have 7 vp lol it suckz :P

<Hidden>

User

In wich day of week i recived the VP ?? :P

<Hidden>

User

...my favorite little robot...10 points...thus putting it up there with most of the other expensive items.

Motivation to vote: near zero
reasons against:
-no instant gratification. have to wait a week to get points.
-vote points are far less, as we are not that high up, and cant get there with so few players
-oh hey, you DID get double points. follow that logic.
-they put useless items at the same price level as useful ones in cases
reasons for:
-brings more players, which increases votes and donations. frankly, this by itself isnt enough

motivation to donate: plenty
reasons for:
-good items
-supports server to get better
-solves the gear gap problem
reasons against:
-bugs, dcs, same reasons not to vote.

my point:
I'll donate, but probably wont vote much, if at all.

<Hidden>

User

i love you neverendless :)

<Hidden>

User

It just doesn't feel right that when i vote 19 times I only get 13 vp's.....
I'm not gonna vote now anymore every 12 hours, cause I dont get the votes I vote.

evilbail

User

im still pretty darn confused when I get my vote points after a week....i got mine on a tuesday. Another thing that really ticks me off is that there are only 3 websites we can vote on. What happened to the other 3?

You need to be logged in to reply.