Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Announcement
The Announcement

Borealis

User

While I applaud what you're doing. I can't help but be a bit annoyed with this announcement.

Being FD, I skipped out on arena's because back when I started, the teams were **** and getting good pvp gear was hard (for me at least). So I opted to support the server monetarily in turn for pvp gear of my choosing. I LOVE doing arena, on the off-chance someone actually ques for it.

Now you're telling us donors that we can yet again PAY for wrath at a lower cost? I feel a bit slapped in the face for donating now.

On the other hand, I remember being non-donor and getting plowed in arena BY donors. So I see where you are coming from. Making it fair is good and all.

But can you make it fair to those of us that opted to support the server via money instead with a wrath set, or maybe even a select few pieces they may be missing? Or even supply us with the rating/arena points it would take to make a set. I am sure I am not the only donor that skipped out on pvp gear and went FD instead.

Oh, and let's not mention the fact that donor bashing just got 10x worse...while staff are talking in global and letting it happen. I thought that was like a big no-no here on NE?

<Hidden>

User

Well, more good news for donor ppl :/, now they can beat us cheaper :(, but go ahead. ill still trying get better gear even when here is like impossible

<Hidden>

User

so what are you doing whit our donor gear delete it or what and how are you gone controle it
and if some ppl dont have wrath full gear they need to buy it ?

IronBreaker

User

Ceruibast

User

Am I the only one who even noticed the bottom paragraph? YAY RUBY SANCTUM.. I walked in there by accident instead of OS the other week and although I got wiped (lol) I can't help but blag on constantly about the beauty of that place.

Glad to see you're making arena fair on non-donors though. That said, I do understand the feeling donors are coming across with - They do fund the server after all, it does seem right to give them at least a slight advantage over the rest of us below the poverty line.

<Hidden>

User

I completely agree with Ambrosiah...... I feel a bit slapped in the face for supporting the server with hard earned cash now that we're losing out on something because of it...
I think it'd be a great idea to compensate people who have supported the server by means of money, perhaps?

If I was still completely non-donor, I'd be super happy about this too, cus FD toons messed me up in PvP big time, even now =P

<Hidden>

User

so what are you doing whit our donor gear delete it or what and how are you gone controle it
and if some ppl dont have wrath full gear they need to buy it ?

No u dont have to buy it, u can get it by the good old way... doing bgs/ vote for some starting pvp gear, and struggle for your gear

stenmaster

User

So i donated for Custom Item's, Can i trade them for wrathfull? Because i bought it for doing arena and ur saying me i can't use it in arena??!!!

virusXxX

User

this are the most important change i hope of this will be acepted for all :)

<Hidden>

User

I pretty much don't care about the announcement or its result

<Hidden>

User

i simply dont understand 1 thing though. is that a event or what? i mean does this mean donors cannot enter the arena with their donor gear for the rest of their lives or is it simply 3 montha in a year they cant enter? pls answer fast pls since im going nuts xD

<Hidden>

User

IDK how donors have fun in arenas, chill...donors are only fun in BGS and world PvP and to help newbs gear in raids! Arena is finally what its supposed to be, now its pure skill and no more carried by gear noobs roflstomping over hardworking, and skilled teams. GET BIG NE, L2P

<Hidden>

User

this isnt fair for all players who dont know how to pvp i really was disappointed a bit

<Hidden>

User

Maybe you guys could give every person that has donated enough 2 pieces of main slot Wrathfull gear like a helmet and weapon or a helmet and chest... just an opinion ^^ i just think it might help out all the ppl who DID donate because they were getting massacred in arena's in the first place ....... & thx to the staff for all the great work you guys do <3 NE Forever and always

Lolkin

User

Doesn't hurt me one bit, but it's not bad for a fresh start on a new season.

<Hidden>

User

Omg, all the donors are crying?

1st: u didnt buy ur donor items for nothing, u can still do BG's, Raids to dungeons, pvp in orgrimmar/ Stormwind, and show-off in duels... Only thing u cant do anymore is participating in arena...

2nd: ur gear wont be deleted, their prolly just gonna put a GS lock on the arena or smthing. so u can do arena with relentless Etc, Etc. (i think)

3rd: Arena is currently under used, we always have to wait 30 minutes to fight... And now suddenly some donors are QQ-ing while they dont even play arena...

I dont see the whole problem... Its awesome u can win chips by just doing arena games... And this will make WOTLK not so boring anymore, as it is now... Use ur skill to get chips...just like it should be!

<Hidden>

User

Time for Fun bitches!

<Hidden>

User

I may have a change now i had to face so much donors :*D in those areanas love this new ting

<Hidden>

User

/Respect Firstdruid.

<Hidden>

User

Lol finally Donors accepting thy cant pvp without thr customs no wonder thy are doing the QQ so hard.

Plz read agn ..only donor gears arent allowed ..not all together the toon itself u can still play with ur ingame gears...atleast for once try to sync with the non donros who thrive so hard to get 1 piece of wrath gear but get facerolled by mere highly geard person.

And Plz Reply to Me before this get closed

WILL OUR ARENA POINTS BE WIPED TOO?

BoSNiaN

User

But not Wrathful will become the new "donor gear"...Those who have it, will dummy everyone else :(

<Hidden>

User

Many FD's have put ressilence score in their armor's, if it is not usefull for pvp/arena/bg's

are they allowed to re customized their armors for atleast usefull in PVE ?

<Hidden>

User

But not Wrathful will become the new "donor gear"...Those who have it, will dummy everyone else :(

No, becuz the gap between relentless and wrathfull is way less then the gap between donor and wrathfull...

And u dont have to pay for the wrathfull gear, so its accessible for every player ^^ Not like donor gear...

<Hidden>

User

WILL OUR ARENA POINTS BE WIPED TOO?

No they wont, only your teams, and since 1 march is on a thursday, u will get your arena points of this week!

<Hidden>

User

Sir Bobby, talking about pvp fairly, is that possible if you guys make a limit for custom stats? for example, Faenlrod, he won countless of event in 1vs1 custom, and when you check his status, he got over 2950 haste. Well a shadow priest with that much haste, it's only miracle if there's someone can survive from him below 15 sec. but then I guess that's what skill truly about...

svenus

User

This is it ?
Way to pull a Molyneux.

<Hidden>

User

i like the idea a lot. I am donor myself and have seen what the donor items have done to NE arena . It's not very good anymore cause of the OP gear which scares new people away.But its fun to be the donors for some pawnage though. But i love this server because they offer that choice though so don't get rid of donor items please:)

Lopezkaroteno

User

So no more sp Pallys on arenas ? This is epic Win

<Hidden>

User

Well its great and all. But the thing is ur now favoring one side. What about for those donors who doesnt have non customs and wanted to have non customs. What's the points of donating END GAME CUSTOM GEARS if they cant use it. Well its pretty much unfair to those who payed and for those who played for free. I mean if you wanna separate customs and non customs . Make a ARENA SYSTEM that allows donors to be with donors and customs to be with customs.

<Hidden>

User

I dont think they will remove custom items. Cause if they will remove custom items. I want my full refund. All my Fds are also end game items ..Fail.

You need to be logged in to reply.