Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Announcement
The Announcement

<Hidden>

User

Good Job NE but i cant join the event coz i got banned. xD Last January 4. i hope they will lift my banned. I MISS NE! i wanna play again

<Hidden>

User

You announce this the day after i uninstall wow to focus on med school. This puts me in a strange predicament :( , i got some thinking to do on priorities.

even50

User

um Im pretty sure if you wipe the scores that this will prevent dudes from putting armor back on that they already earned. I may be mistaken... th "requires a rating of xxxx" may only apply to purchasing... but I bet Im correct and I wont be able to get my wrath on if I swap to PvE suit for a run

<Hidden>

User

i told a friend about this earlier, and he said hes coming back to the server :) i hope its the same situation elsewhere !!!!! i look forward to a fair but challenging season of arenas on NEVERENDLESS WOW!!!

:DDDDDD

<Hidden>

User

I said it once or twice, I'll repeat myself. The real people who Support the server will be donors who donate and say ' I do not want custom gear. I donated to support the server'. But now my view is being proved that there is not such a person. All of you donate only for the gear and you can't say that I am not right. :)

The Legend Continues!

<Hidden>

User

this sucks,,,,,i have all full wrath gears before donating..so what you gonna take my cistom items?

give me back my money then...

<Hidden>

User

@Bootsmcgee

I'm pretty sure that won't happen...i have wrath at 1300 rating , plus i had Wrath when i left my previous arena team and i could still equip it after switching between PvE and PvP gear

Good idea btw NE , its weird cause i was thinking you guys should do something like this the other day ...
when i was about to quit WoW too..... Lmao thanks alot >.>

<Hidden>

User

@Imarej

Would you "donate" to an Orphanage then ask for a refund? No , because that's what assholes do.

<Hidden>

User

@Falcion

i want to laugh on it.. orphanage is different..i always give donations to institutions which help other people to be better..

but for this site? its all personal choices in which the server itself benefits as well.

we help/ support them by means of money then they will take all of our items?

thats not fair..as i said i have all full wrath gears both retri and holy before donating..

what i wanted is to have chance to be equal with those who are donors before me..

get it?..take note this is not an ORPHANAGE!

<Hidden>

User

anyway..lets just have fun doing arena with our non custom gears to be fair enough with evryone..

have fun and ee you all guys in arena then...hope my friends will come back here if they heard about it..

see you all..

cha! cha!

<Hidden>

User

Those people who already have full wrathful will dominate the arenas during the ladder season, completely removing any chances of greenies winning. :l

<Hidden>

User

this sucks,,,,,i have all full wrath gears before donating..so what you gonna take my cistom items?

I guess u didnt understand, the announcement... You will still have ur sack of oranges, just cant use it in arena! Rly whats the point in arena with FD? Dont tell me u help ur low gear friend, since its not

galaton

User

omfg the some donors realy QQ about they cant use ther donor items in the event hahaha easy now donorguys its only in the event you cant use y´r opgear :)

<Hidden>

User

I guess u didnt understand, the announcement... You will still have ur sack of oranges, just cant use it in arena! Rly whats the point in arena with FD? Dont tell me u help ur low gear friend, since its not

yes it is..check my friends and they had better gears now..

<Hidden>

User

yes its true and im one of them help by imarej.

<Hidden>

User

the non custom players FINALLY get what the have wanted for years, and yet they still complain :P

<Hidden>

User

Amazing news,I like it !

askarolis

User

Glacil get ready to go 2v2 1st place hehe :)

<Hidden>

User

thats great but the sad thing is my rating will be lost now..hahaha...

need to find my old buddy then to do some actions in arena...

see you all.

<Hidden>

User

hmm well i will see how it is, i donated for arena so ... we will see xD on my rogue http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/characters/arthas/Wayer

<Hidden>

User

hmmm..maybe its time for me to heal hard again..my friends out there i will play wow again...

sorry pandecoco(my lil bro) imma use this toon again...

<Hidden>

User

@imarej.

I know U have good team now..

Just play with them well and win those arena match u will encounter..

GL for you and dren..

<Hidden>

User

im thinking of donating as well but i cahnge my mind now for this GOOD announcement..

hehehe...

i need active team arena...2's, 3's, 5's

<Hidden>

User

please dont delete all accounts that havent been played in 2012......... that will fail

<Hidden>

User

huh, nice news :) Thanks Blackswann, I'll looking forward what it brings!
/cheers NE

Ceruibast

User

um Im pretty sure if you wipe the scores that this will prevent dudes from putting armor back on that they already earned. I may be mistaken... th "requires a rating of xxxx" may only apply to purchasing... but I bet Im correct and I wont be able to get my wrath on if I swap to PvE suit for a run

I hope this guy's wrong honestly, otherwise the GM's are in for a ****storm considering the reaction to this.

<Hidden>

User

I hope this guy's wrong honestly, otherwise the GM's are in for a ****storm considering the reaction to this.

He is wrong....you have to have a certain personal rating to buy the item but once you have bought it you can wear it even if you have no arena teams.

<Hidden>

User

I like a good idea I will go to all D:

<Hidden>

User

I wanna know where the funding for the RL cash prizes is coming from, since donations are meant to go to the server, not to people for doing pvp

<Hidden>

User

Me and my partner got almost 2k rating without donor items now its gonna be real hard for any team to beat us...lol m kind of excited to do these arenas now xD.

You need to be logged in to reply.