Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Announcement
The Announcement

<Hidden>

User

This is in fact a perfect way to boost the arenas, also i think this will make the server very atractive , 3 months of no donor matches and 9 months of donor allowed matches sounds fair for all... at least for me

<Hidden>

User

will be good if donors items could be used only on skirmish arenas forever :)

Cryptonite

User

this just sounds awesome.

<Hidden>

User

yes is a good change

<Hidden>

User

This should be rather interesting

<Hidden>

User

A completely new concept for NE of “no donor” arena matches, and a ladder tourney for 30 days --------------lol finally ima start playing again...

<Hidden>

User

This event is for pvp only and, what´s up with pve?

<Hidden>

User

the million dollar question:

when you reset the team, are we going to lose our point of pvp
like i ahve alreay like 4000 arena point.
when u reset, do i lost it

<Hidden>

User

and arena point
do we lostt our arena point too already won in the tabs
when u press H, it will lose or...it dont affect the point, arena and pvp

jesmick

User

WOW !!!!!! nice announcement From NE

<Hidden>

User

Jebace vas Palagrobar! :D

neckuta

User

Hmmm, Finallly This is reallly Gud

<Hidden>

User

To all the hopeless, curious and stupid ppl out there, you will not lose your arena points, just your arena teams and ratings.

Now stop crying, nobody like crybabies.

Protato

User

Nice job
When will RS get back up and running properly?

dinov92

User

This is not good, haste spriests and locks gonna faceroll this anyway, full S8 gear in haste equaly OP as a FD spriest, so teams with like lock/spriest,disc or any other healing class gonna faceroll any1 who stands in their way, i was hoping for some fixes on the haste problem, but we got something that we had before too.

<Hidden>

User

so does this mean that donors will not be able to arena for this whole month??? if so thats the lamest thing ever.. their is no point in donating if u cant use ur gear to give u an advantage lmao

<Hidden>

User

lmao this is the big announcement.. so basically everyone that donated gets slapped in the face bc now they cant arena and ur saying to make it fair??? its not gunna b fair at all. Locks as SP are gunna steam roll everyone with their haste gear. Oo i forgot now we can "buy" wrathful gear?? seriously is this just another ploy to get money out of this community that has stuck with you through this servers darkest times? If i spend 200+ dollars on anything in a game I better be able to use it wherever I please because thats the whole point in doing it. Either way people are gunna complain but taking out donors is not a good way. U can offer other ways to get wrathful gear. Emblems, Honor ---> arena exchange but to remove donating from arena is a dumb idea.

Kranith

User

Soooooo... this is the FIRST step of the Ne's policy changing... nice idea lmao... And what for?! QQers opinion asking to nerf custom items... lmao.... luckily i dont need arenas or wrathful items..

<Hidden>

User

How can this be great?! I need 700 damn points to buy legs and now all my rating and teams are goona be deleted. This is ****ing bad idea Bobby. Btw , it wont be fair to those who donated to get rating ( like me) .Some ppl were farming arena when u could do that, so those who didnt and who have rele gear just gonna suck at all. NOT FAIR. This is my opinion, so u can do whatever u want and u can ban me if u want . I just said what i mean ...

and Bobby, good luck with this ^^

<Hidden>

User

I agree. And they will not ban you lol u have the right to an opinion. Its stupid that they seem to give in the QQ about donating instead of the people who actually pay to keep this server up. Like come on. They are biting the hand that feeds them. If we cant use our donor **** what would even be the point in donating for it. If they are gunna do anything to make it fair they could actually use their "programmers" to add some cool stuff. Like it will only put u with people around ur GS or maybe instead of getting rid of customs all together from arena they have a limit on the average gear score of the entering team or the gear score of each player like 7.5k or something. There is so much better stuff that they can do instead of just getting rid of it because people are still gunna complain and moan about all the people in full wrath now. Just make wrath easier to get and the problem is solved. Make it cost half as much that way u wont need 3-4 weeks at a high rate to get enough points(specially when matched are scarce). Make it so u can exchange 75k honor for 1k arena(would be a great idea).. easy things like this will make it so much better without this stupid choice. Cant they see that a lot of people don't agree with this and as a financial supporter of this server this decision is bad for business.

<Hidden>

User

In my opinion... the arena system isnt fair as it is... seeing as for relentless geared.. its pretty damn hard to get wrathful gear..and even wrathful geared people struggle massively agsint donors.
However... i also agree with alot of what others have previously posted, ie. the few posts above this have got a valid point, however you have to look at it from both sides.

1. Alot of people are annoyed that the teams ratings are going to be wiped.. alot may be close to getting the last few pieces they need, or even just a few pieces such as hands and boots which theyve worked hard for over a few weeks/months dependant on how often people play.

2. Youyve basically slapped the half customs donors or even just the people who donate for the jewlerry packs or 1/2 weapons... as they arent much use agsint the FD`s which youll find in the custom arenas... and also you cant use them in wrathful arena. That leaves BG and world pvp or pve.. this being said, alot have set their gear out for pvp, so its not much use in pve. Also alot of the donations are purely from jewl packs due to the people who find it hard to get wrathful donating to give themselves abit more power so they can obtain those items.. i know endless people who dont donate for FD gear. Which all the kids in global chat dont really understand that them saying ` zomg FD`s have been slapped in the face` Which tbh this doesnt affect them hardly at all. The only reason the FD`s go into the arena is either to just annoy people who are trying to get wrathful or are boosting a friend whos using their alt or a simliar reason.

I believe the whole system has gone wrong... it did need sorting out so relentless gears can get wrathful.. and wrathfuls/part donors can obtain the higher pieces of wrahtful needed to complete their set. So instead of the way it is.. id suggest something like hosting seperate arenas, every 2/3 months for a duration of a month.
Credit to NE for sorting it out but i think there hasnt been much evaluation on the pro`s and con`s of this trial system. It seems a waste for you to reset peoples ratings for a trial.

<Hidden>

User

Lmao at the above posts. So basically you're angry that you have to play on an equal playing field for a month? And thats just in arena - a part of the game alot of you aren't interested in regardless.

The difference between relentless and wrathful is much less than the difference between wrathful and full donor. In fact, i can guarantee you that me and my partners can win this event with relentless gear. Stop complaining, and use this as an opportunity to try something new. Work towards getting wrath gear (blackswann said he'll make it easier to get) and have fun.

<Hidden>

User

I certainly love the change! It will be nice to have some hearty competition. I do recommend the rates for arena rating and points be set to 1x -- since this is the only thing that poses an exciting challenge, it might as well have the full package IMO.

Sure, donor gear can't be used in arena, but I feel bad every time I get in and know it's over before it began because the other team is in Wrath or Rele. I cannot bring myself to continually stomp on those trying to earn the points more than I would want to be repeatedly stomped on. I think this is a fair approach to offering a balanced "arena" for all players, based on in-game gear and skill.

Thank you for the update!

<Hidden>

User

zeddo.. seems a bit hasty to wipe everones **** for a trial doesn't it? well fine if they are gunna do this they should do the same for pve.. No donors are allowed to raid because it makes it unfair to the people in guilds without donors to raid with to get gear. So if a donor cant arena to help his friend get gear bc its unfair to others who dont donate then its unfair for donors to raid and help people get gear when others dont have that same opportunity.. and by easier to get it appears as if he said it will cost less actual money to purchase which is a total sham for more money??

<Hidden>

User

zeddo.. seems a bit hasty to wipe everones **** for a trial doesn't it? well fine if they are gunna do this they should do the same for pve.. No donors are allowed to raid because it makes it unfair to the people in guilds without donors to raid with to get gear. So if a donor cant arena to help his friend get gear bc its unfair to others who dont donate then its unfair for donors to raid and help people get gear when others dont have that same opportunity.. and by easier to get it appears as if he said it will cost less actual money to purchase which is a total sham for more money??

Sorry mate but in this case you can't compare PvE to PvP because they are two completely different worlds (Blizzard designed the game that way). PvE stands for player versus environment, aka its not competitive like PvP is - you're not competing with anyone but only trying to get better gear to improve upon your character. Therefore you can't say 'that person is raiding with donors, this is not fair'.

Furthermore, the customs in Neverendless-WoW aren't designed by professional developers / balancers whose goals are to make a balanced gaming environment, in fact they are designed by 'CI' members that know next to nothing about pvp and likely in some cases have never played retail. Because of that, customs are completely imbalanced - something Blackswann I'm sure agrees upon. Therefore its only logical in order to make this exciting event as fair as possible, to make it non-custom only. Wrathful and other such gear are designed by Blizzard and while they may not be 100% balanced, they are a whole lot better than customs.

Finally, about wiping the teams - I have the team with the best win loss ratio on the server, we have virtually no losses (while playing in non customs), and I'm not complaining. It won't take long to bring our ratings back up. I'm actually surprised you guys aren't excited about this - competitive arena in a fair environment is (for me and many others) the most fun thing about this game.

<Hidden>

User

Sorry mate but in this case you can't compare PvE to PvP because they are two completely different worlds (Blizzard designed the game that way). PvE stands for player versus environment, aka its not competitive like PvP is - you're not competing with anyone but only trying to get better gear to improve upon your character. Therefore you can't say 'that person is raiding with donors, this is not fair'.

Furthermore, the customs in Neverendless-WoW aren't designed by professional developers / balancers whose goals are to make a balanced gaming environment, in fact they are designed by 'CI' members that know next to nothing about pvp and likely in some cases have never played retail. Because of that, customs are completely imbalanced - something Blackswann I'm sure agrees upon. Therefore its only logical in order to make this exciting event as fair as possible, to make it non-custom only. Wrathful and other such gear are designed by Blizzard and while they may not be 100% balanced, they are a whole lot better than customs.

Finally, about wiping the teams - I have the team with the best win loss ratio on the server, we have virtually no losses (while playing in non customs), and I'm not complaining. It won't take long to bring our ratings back up. I'm actually surprised you guys aren't excited about this - competitive arena in a fair environment is (for me and many others) the most fun thing about this game.

<3 <3 <3

Shmanoftwman

User

I've read every comment on this post and I must say. Ppl say, well it's not fair to donors cuz we pay for server and blah blah, well guess what? It's a free server for a reason. I am not diminishing the hard work of others but damn. Do you not know the definition of a donation? It's not like you own the server for God's sake. YES you can still hit 2 buttons in BG's and world PvP to kill the 15k HP Lock and feel better about yourselves. But, NO you cannot PWN arenas for free rating you will never use anyways. Seems to me some people need to get over themselves. I am sick of these donors thinking because they payed money for gear in a fabricated world that they are owed something and all the non-customs better not cross them or else a GM might just swoop down and ban you for life. PPPFFFFFF, wut is wrong with you ppl? Get over it or find a new server Mmmkkk?

Kranith

User

lmao.. QQer rage?! hahaha anyway guys ALL this post are totally USELESS. Mr Bobby took his decision and he wont change it basing on what you write here. All ppl that did not donate will ALWAYS say : "donor noob u stronger than me cause u waste money" or similar... ppl who donate will always say "i pwn u also naked".. thats the truth... And now NE staff decided to announce that donors are too OP to be used, even if always till this annoucnement, they always said exactly reverse......
I dont personally care of this cause i already have full donor and not-donor items.. I just see what is the new way that Ne is beginning .... And it is a blind way...

jormungandre

User

i myself am half donor, but i have alwatys thought donor items should be restricted to pve/or not have resilence as a option.
try playing in a bg/pvp these days. theres always a fd pally/dk with 30 kills and 0 deaths.
and believe it or not? thats bad for server population. the more ppl who get frustrated and quit here=less donations and a dying server. i think bobby and them are starting to see this issue and are slowly working to correct it.
i think this is a wonderful idea. make all the ppl talking how "pro" they are insert note "how pro thier purchased gear is"
actually prove it on fair and balanced footing.
or if thats not a good idea..how about restricting arenas and bgs to donor only settings? where if your donor you cant que for normal pvp, only against other evenly geared donors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the donors who complain about this need to keep in mind, if you abuse everyone so bad they quit...then who will you have to pick on?
hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Ra's al Ghul

User

@ Rasix and chaosbolt - stop crying and qqing farmers, you are mad just becasue you cant farm arena anymore, i hope you will try farm after 1.3 and get banned.

You need to be logged in to reply.