Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Announcement
The Announcement

<Hidden>

User

Have lot to say, but don't wanna bash qqing donors.

U people DO realize that if this idea works out ,we will have much more competitive server as a whole. Lot more people will learn how to play as a team. And this would result in better rbgs/world pvp.

And PS : Custom or not, awesome guys will remain awesome. And they will prove this in the new arena system as well.

<Hidden>

User

if Donors aren't Allowed. Full Wrathful dont must be Allowed to, it isn't fair if full furious / relentless gonna fight against full wrathful people right?

<Hidden>

User

this will be great..gj NE

<Hidden>

User

if Donors aren't Allowed. Full Wrathful dont must be Allowed to, it isn't fair if full furious / relentless gonna fight against full wrathful people right?

Let's just fight naked, OK?

<Hidden>

User

devilhuntervergil

User

For those who are complaining about not having Wrathful gears to start off in the upcoming arenas, its because thats the way its supposed to be. Wrathful is the endgame pvp set in WoTLK, meaning u have to earn it the hard way.
You do realize you can purchase relentless gears with either emblems or the arena points you accumulate through rbgs and even arenas on a per week basis, meaning u can get your starter pvp sets really easy. And then again there's the voteshop here making it even more easier. But if you are still stuck with furious gear and complaining cause of that, honestly speaking, it just means either u haven't played your character too much here or you must be a real newbie to not know about the relentless gears.
Except for the Belt and the boots which require a certain arena rating, the rest of the wrathful offsets are available by just farming honor points.
And yeah, theoretically it might be true that a wrathful geared player would outperform a former set geared player but as i mentioned its just theoretically. Skill is what matters in the end.

A small example maybe to help clarify things: Say this player X knows his class well and is already at the top team in some ABC realm. And then he decides to switch to some other realm (XYZ? o_O). So what he does is not QQ ( a little maybe), level up his character there, starts him off with the entry pvp sets and then its just a matter of time till he gears up his character with the end game pvps set in that realm and gets top rated there as well.
Moral of the Story you ask? Stop Bitching and start learning from your mistakes Idiota!!!
If u think you are good enough with your class, then getting the rating and gears is just a matter of time.
Just because you entered the scene late doesnt mean your pals have to work all over again from scratch just to make u feel good...

<Hidden>

User

This will be a fun event! Levels the playing field.

Wish the prizes were bigger and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place =P

<Hidden>

User

some clarifications and some comments but w/e:
-cant buy relentless with emblems. vendor doesnt have it :/
-why so much QQ? I'm FD and yeah, i'm upset, but I dont think donors deserve to do w/e the f* they want with their gear.
-wrathful? everyone with wrathful farmed theirs. that means you'll have relentless geared pros against wrathfail noobs. aka even match if you know what you're doing.
i'd rather it was only one month every 4, but that's just my opinion.
-pve only? no. custom = we decide what we wanna do with it. however, customs are a little overpowered and could use a little revison here and there...trinkets specificly. rather have max 1 effect per trinket :/ but that's just me.

customs are not as powerful as people make them out to be, even still. if a 5.2k gs retadin with rele and pve gear, and a 6.3k gs protadin using a blend of tank and dps gear, can beat a FD retadin and a FD protadin, that says that skill definitely takes a big place in it.

<Hidden>

User

donors can still play bgs!! i think donors should never have been allowed in arena anyway its not fair to people who are too young to have credit card, and those that cant spare the money to buy gear (main reason to play on private server anyway).

i cant believe people are already crying about full wraths. with no donors in arenas you will be able win a lot more and get rating faster. you will have several wrath pieces before you know it dont worry!!

not all people 'farmed' their wrath gear either. i certainly didnt , i played 10 games a week and and now have 2 wrath sets , it didnt take long.

<Hidden>

User

I've never farmed; and, though I have wrath on a few toons, I'll be gearing a new toon from scratch, so there are a few of us, full donor or not, that are up for the challenge simply because it is one. It will be nice to compete instead of sweep. Everyone has a chance this way, and that is something to call fair.

For some, it might be tough to get gear initially, but it'll come. I'll be experiencing that right alongside the undergeared, so I'll know what it is like. Let's have fun with it and enjoy the competition.

Hopefully it'll spark world PvP and battlegrounds, as well.

Deadcode

User

I dont see what the big deal is, its only gonna be 3 months out of the year donors wont be allowed in arena. It can only be a good thing people will learn to PVP properly. Including myself. I dare say alot of donors got a bit complacent being so OP. Bring on the competitions :)

<Hidden>

User

*Depressed face*

<Hidden>

User

Just wanted to say that I managed to hit 1700 rating in 2v2's without donating or farming. I was a clicker, had no macros, no teamspeak, etc. etc. And this was against donors. So what does that say about this server?

<Hidden>

User

I was a clicker, had no macros, no teamspeak, etc. etc. And this was against donors. So what does that say about this server?

AMG, DUDE CLICKERS ARE PRAW DUDE, DONT MAKE FUN OF EM! ****in keybind **** doesnt make sence! http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/arthas/198133 <3

<Hidden>

User

I had 2370 5s non donor team ( without farming ) , 5s wont be that difficult as 2s and 3s.
I hope people dont stay doing only one bracket , would be nice if all start doing 5s as before .

<Hidden>

User

Thank you very much, that's a great notice!

<Hidden>

User

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH, dude u just made my day ;-)

Instead of deleting the Donation mode.... Their gonna delete ur account! GL with it <3

helloey

User

there is only one problem i can see with this and btw i only have 1 donor item so it doesnt effect me as much as full donors, but the problem i see is, i have a donor weapon on one of my chars, now i did used to have relentless......but after i got my donor i just got rid of my old weapon.....which did take me quite a while to get, anyway i can understand why people who donated a long time ago will be pretty annoyed, only due to the fact they dont really have any other equipment to use especially if they did have wrathful originally but binned for space or or whatever because they thought they wouldnt need it for anything else, idk just saying.

PS ill openly admit i wouldnt have any chance of winning this anyway even if i was the only one allowed to have donor lmao just find it a lil unfair on long time donators seemingly being shaken for a lil more cash to be allowed to arena without having to put weeks/months to get back upto an acceptable gear level, thus missing the entire event

even50

User

just to support the dudes saying "you will have full wrath in no time" I will try to help define "no time".
wrath chest, helm and leg 2370 arena points each. Wrath shoulder 1930 and gloves a mere 1430. If you are dillegent (opps and win) you can earn between 1000 and 2000 arena points once a week. so lets pretend you get the 2000. you will need 10470 arena points.. a bit over 5 weeks. Oh and the rating of 1800-2000.

Now good news on rating, you will jump up the ladder about 30 rating points up to a rate of about 1500, then it slows down a tad (1-2 rating points per win at 1800). However you will lose 30 points per lost match if you are already at 1800...

anyway in a nutshell. if you fight about 70 matches in a week and are already at a rating of at least 1000, and you don't lose a single match you should be able to get your main set wrath in no time (5.3 weeks)!

even50

User

sidenote on arena points: your team rating for wrath gear is for 3 or 5 man teams. 2v teams will earn you arena points but the rating will not apply as far as wrath goes. sidenote to the side note you will only earn arena points in the bracket you fight the most matches in. naturally wins in 3 earn more points than 2v and 5v award the most. so be sure you pick your bracket carefully that you hope to champoio in. you only get arena points in 1 bracket per week

FrankJScott

Banned

Please use Google before posting High Rated Gclub Info 8043def

FrankJScott

Banned

For the man asking about what is initiative in business, issues with electronic medical records, advantages of telemedicine in healthcare, healthcare compliance consultants, schizophrenia short stories, what is a company initiative, consulting firms in phoenix, healthcare strategic consulting, ehr selection criteria, health consulting firm, leadership philosophies examples, phoenix processing consultants, hippa compliance consultant, health consultants, lynch & associates, my leadership philosophy, home healthcare consultants, care management consulting, how to select an ehr, universal business concepts, problems with electronic medical records, change management in health care, who benefits from telehealth, I can vouch for this dr john lynch for health tech consultant, healthcare compliance associates, philosophy of leadership, health information consultant, healthcare quality consultants, attanasio & associates, technological trends in healthcare, harmonizing healthcare, healthcare provider consulting, healthcare advisory firms, john lunch, hippa compliance consultant, ehr consultants, healthcare quality consulting, what is a charter in business, issues with ehr, ahcccs logo, leader philosophy, example project charter for health care, quadruple aim in healthcare, cio healthcare, healthcare marketing plans, healthcare consultant firms, dr john lynch, mental health consulting firms, also. See More Great Healthcare Consultation Tips b744b6_

FrankJScott

Banned

For the lady asking about information technology service provider top it service providers managed it department it managed service managed service offerings managed services provider meaning managed it solutions managed services offering best managed services provider define managed service managed hardware full service it it managed services near me define managed service provider msp def best it managed service providers it services providers managed it service company msp acronym technology msp partner meaning top msp companies msp business meaning managed service providers it it solution providers managed it services I can vouch for this manage service for msp meaning in tech managed support management service providers managed operations best it managed service providers managed services provider meaning it managed it services it managed solution best it managed services it services providers managed it services for small business top it services provider what does managed services mean msp in tech it solution provider best managed it services providers best it managed service provider managed service offering why you need managed it services it managed service providers managed it operations managed serices managed it services support msp meaning tech msp meaning business also. See More Awesome Managed Service Provider Blog b8_edf6

FrankJScott

Banned

What is A Bitcoin Tumbler? And How Does It Function?A Bitcoin tumbler (also known as a Bitcoin Mixer or Bitcoin Mixing Service) is a type of service or tool designed to increase the privacy and anonymity of Bitcoin transactions. It operates by concealing Bitcoin transactions, making it more difficult for anyone else to determine their source or whereabouts. Bitcoin tumblers are frequently employed to improve the security of transactions in cryptocurrency, however they are also associated with illegal activities, and the use of them should be done cautiously and within the restrictions of lawful regulations.
This is how a Bitcoin tumbler typically works:
User Initiation: A person who wants their Bitcoin transactions to be less private, initiates the process when they transfer bitcoins through the services of the tumbler.
The tumbler service takes bitcoins and deposits them into an account. The pool typically contains bitcoins from a variety of sources.
Mixing Bitcoins: The tumbler pool mixes bitcoins by moving them among several addresses. This process removes the link between the sender's and recipient's addresses.
Randomization: A tumbler could introduce random delays in time and randomly mix coins in order to obscure the transaction history.
When the mixing process is completed, the users can withdraw the bitcoins they have received from the tumbler pool. As the bitcoins are a mix of inputs from different sources, it's difficult to identify the source of a specific bitcoin.
The goal of Bitcoin tumblers are to create a level obscurity and uncertainty in transaction records, making it harder for blockchain researchers, investigators and other stakeholders to establish the source and the destination.
Bitcoin tumblers are an excellent method to improve your privacy but they can also pose some risks.
Legality: In a few countries, Bitcoin tumblers are subject to the laws and regulations of those countries. Legal penalties could result when you make use of tumblers to engage in illicit or money-laundering activities.
Trust: Users are expected to have faith in tumbler service providers as they will have access to the cryptocurrency pooled. It is essential to select an option that has a good reputation and trustworthiness.
Transaction Fees - Tumbler services typically cost fees. The amount they charge can differ according to the service provider and the level of anonymity desired.
Tumblers can improve privacy, but they are not foolproof. Certain blockchain analysts and investigators can still trace transactions.
Security: Fraudulent and scam tumbler service providers are always in the realm of possibility. Users should be cautious and thoroughly research the service prior to using it.
The usage of Bitcoin tumblers to preserve the privacy of users and to fulfill legal requirements is legal. Many individuals and businesses use tumblers to protect their privacy when it comes to finances. Users should be aware of any legal or ethical implications. Read the top rated bitcoin tumbler for website examples.

FrankJScott

Banned

For the man inquiring about navy shaker kitchen doors, hale navy paint cabinets, navy blue stained cabinets, best navy blue paint for kitchen cabinets, navy blue cabinet color, blue cabinet kitchens, navy blue kitchen cabinets, dark blue cupboards kitchen, navy shaker kitchen, dark blue kitchen walls, navy kitchen paint, maritime blue kitchen cabinets, navy blue and white kitchen cabinets, navy blue cabinets with grey walls, navy pantry cabinet, navy shaker style kitchen, kitchen with navy blue cabinets, best navy blue for cabinets, navy kitchen with gold handles, kitchen cabinets navy blue, I can vouch for this excellent navy blue kitchen cabinets info for navy and cream kitchen cabinets, navy and oak kitchen, hale navy paint cabinets, navy blue ikea kitchen, navy blue kitchen walls white cabinets, navy cabinets with gold handles, navy blue cabinet color, navy blue kitchen furniture, navy blue kitchen white cabinets, dark blue cabinets in kitchen, navy blue kitchen units, navy shaker style kitchen, navy blue cupboards, kitchen with navy blue cabinets, shaker kitchen dark blue, navy shaker kitchen cabinets, navy white kitchens, navy blue kitchen with oak cabinets, navy base cabinets, dark blue kitchen walls, also. See More ef5e9b5

FrankJScott

Banned

In response to the person inquiring about maak een website en app, maak een eenvoudige fles-app, software voor het ontwikkelen van webapplicaties, bouw een web-app met golang, maak een webapp met Python Flask, maak een hoekige app pwa, online Android-app-bouwer gratis, maak een reactie-app gebruik garen, maak een beheerdersdashboard met behulp van react, ontwikkeling van internetapplicaties, bouw een web-app met Google Spreadsheets, applicatie voor het bouwen van websites, maak een webapplicatie met Python, maak een net core webapplicatie, beste tools voor website-ontwerp, I recommend this webapp for ontwikkelingsbureau voor web- en mobiele apps, gratis online mobiele app-bouwer, app bouwen met javascript, webportaal maken, eenvoudigste manier om een ??webapplicatie te maken, Website voor het ontwikkelen van Android-apps, maak een knooppunt js-app, python django app maken, website bouwen met springboot, maak een reactie-app pwa offline, beste gratis website-ontwerptools, maak een webfrontend voor MySQL-database, beste website om gratis een app te maken, maak een app voor mijn online winkel, node js app-ontwikkeling, also. See More Awesome Webapplicatie Laten Maken Blog 8ebb744

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

In reply to the guy inquiring about best meal supplement shakes for weight loss, low calorie meal replacement shakes uk, cheapest isolate protein, cheap but good protein shakes, slim fast smoothie powder, organic turmeric powder capsules, I highly suggest this great nutri service tips or black pepper and haldi, nutri spec supplements, affordable vitamins and supplements, nutritime multivitamins minerals, nutri advanced vitamin d, turmeric curcumin with black pepper 1000mg, on top of this excellent nutri service forum on top of best vegan meal replacement shakes for weight loss, nutri coq10, fruit smoothie meal replacement, meal replacement green smoothies for weight loss, curcuma and black pepper, weight loss shake plans, as well as this new nutri service advice which is also great. Also, have a look at this high rated nutri service site on top of best cheap multivitamin, nutri garden vitamin d3, best diet shakes, turmeric complex 500 mg with black pepper, black pepper tablets, nutriplus vitamins, not to mention this great nutri service forum as well as nano coq10, fat burning shakes uk, nutri plus multivitamin, nutri multivitamin, best diet shakes uk 2019, affordable beauty supplements, as well as useful nutri service link which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great nutri service link not to mention nutristat protein, turmeric and black pepper for inflammation, benefits of taking turmeric with black pepper capsules, beauty spa nutri vitamin c, black pepper and turmeric supplements, good affordable protein powder, not to mention this new nutri service advice and don't forget nature's bounty turmeric curcumin 1000mg plus black pepper 90 capsules, ebay turmeric and black pepper, cheap pre workout, lactose free meal replacement shakes uk, turmeric extract and black pepper, cheapest slimming pills, alongside all excellent nutri service tips and don't forget the best weight loss shakes uk, make your own diet shake, turmeric ginger bioperine, best store bought shakes for weight loss, best weight loss shakes for women uk, nutri hair supplement, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated nutri service forum with science natural supplements turmeric with bioperine, cheap good quality protein powder, best affordable fish oil, breakfast replacement shakes, nutri start vitamins, dinner meal replacement smoothie, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Nutri Vitamins Tips ec8043d

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about New Product Site 5eec804

FrankJScott

Banned

In reply to the guy talking about electric water pump car, ford s**** yard near me, van horn's auto salvage, best auto parts store, 2009 toyota corolla alternator, peacocks auto salvage, I highly recommend this VAG 7E0881806BRA0D Bezug or hyundai elantra headlight bulb, a1 car parts, carparts com app, auto salvage yards near me, oreillys auto parts stores, auto parts plus, and don't forget this VAG 17A853677E9B9 Auto Part not to mention VAG 0C9311285J Auto Part which is as good as nissan altima alternator, fiat parts online, sell car for parts, car part planet, lmc auto parts, auto brake system, on top of VAG 3C0813114C Auto Part and don't forget find parts for my car, car part number search, delphi car parts, car part search, green auto parts, arch auto parts near me, not to mention this VAG 5N0819350B Auto Part as well as bmw car accessories, replacement tyres near me, auto supply, auto components, universal auto glass, aftermarket performance car parts, on top of VAG 2G0601025AF8Z8 Auto Part which is about aftermarket car parts, ebay car parts wholesale, abc auto parts near me, johnsons auto salvage, o reilly auto parts products, auto parts finder, and don't forget this VAG 10A845213F Auto Part not to mention detroit auto parts, shucks auto parts, advance car, auto parts company, auto supply, online auto parts stores, not to mention this VAG 6R0819703AGPAL LUFTDUESE on top of spoiler car part, sailor moon car accessories, windshield wiper blades near me, summit car parts, car performance shop near me, golf car parts, and don't forget VAG 4F0115099A Auto Part not to mention jerry's auto salvage, mazda car parts, auto relay, schucks auto parts, deadpool car accessories, wide bay auto parts, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this VAG 3G8863011FIFA Auto Part with moss car parts, eastwood automotive paint, crankshaft in car engine, o reilly auto parts website, arch auto parts near me, mm auto parts, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Auto Daļas 2215eec

You need to be logged in to reply.