Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The New Website is Here!
The New Website is Here!

Development Team Leader

User

Yes, it finally happened, the new website is here. We have a number of new features awaiting your discovery, so please take the time to look over all of the new functions.

Most importantly, the Vote Shop has had a make-over, as well as the 'Support Tickets' system is back and re-vamped. Any of the forms that you used in the past on the forums you will now use this new Support system for. Yes, this includes Ban Appeals. I would suggest re-submiting any pending requests you may have.

For more information and sneak peaks to what has been added, there are also posts in the Latest News section on the forums.

<Hidden>

User

Crackbone

User

<Hidden>

User

I like some things some not :D

WoW4life

User

I like it all except the Voting. It's ok that we have to vote to vote but the voice one is kinda annoying :P. Otherr than that, this is an awesome new website. Good job Staff.

bahiniya

User

A lot of interesting new features. But I kinda dislike the menu I'd rather have all options displayed.
Still you can see that a lot of effort was put into the new site, good job NE staff.. :)

<Hidden>

User

great job, I liked the new layout.

<Hidden>

User

G8 job! Im amazed!

tux

User

Ummm, I had like 80+ vote points, what happened to them ?

<Hidden>

User

Pretty interesting, it's like a social networking :P

<Hidden>

User

This is great !!![/u] :D[/b]

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

not bad , i voted i dont have any votepoints :S

<Hidden>

User

ya, i voted and no points either :S

<Hidden>

User

Sonix

User

like it so far :)

<Hidden>

User

mmm...complicated for who have 2857923 accounts xD

<Hidden>

User

ummm one thing, how are you suppose to buy customs with chips if its not in the donation shop, i looked and theres only end game gear, professions, and shirts but no customs :S

<Hidden>

User

nevermind, it was hard to find, but its there, real small but i do like the site, goodjob

<Hidden>

User

What happened with the server voting is not working and I have loss my VP and I don't like it,I wish it all where the same... the server was better looking and now its bad nothing is working!!!!!!
Put it back!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Server voting dont work !! fix it plz !!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

If somebody knows how to vote tell it please I cant vote becauseIcant see the image that I should type in if somebody knows please write it here!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Guys, plz read! The votes will be given at the end of the week.

<Hidden>

User

"Voting for Neverendless helps to promote the server. For this we reward vote points on a weekly basis. The number of vote points that are awarded is relative to the number of votes registered for Neverendless on each vote site. "

<Hidden>

User

Sorry for double posting!

Instructions

Voting for Neverendless helps to promote the server. For this we reward vote points on a weekly basis. The number of vote points that are awarded is relative to the number of votes registered for Neverendless on each vote site.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

A lot of changes! I like it!

For those looking for details, look at the New Website & Vote Shop GRAND OPENING thread. :)

Thanks for updating all of this, staff peoples!

<Hidden>

User

lol the comments even show ur main character and its race and level.... KEWL!! NO MORE anonymous comments huh! hahaha

<Hidden>

User

i dont like this, is harder to do votes

You need to be logged in to reply.