Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points & Website Features
Vote Points & Website Features

<Hidden>

As you may have noticed, we have introduced a brand new website and Vote Shop! Here are a few things you should know:

WEBSITE

- Ban Appeals, Technical Support, and other out-of-game issues can now be serviced through the website; from the Menu, click on Support. You will receive Alerts when your ticket has received a response.

- You can now change the email and password on your game account; via the website Menu, click on Account, then click on Email or Password.

- Re-Customizing your items is easier than ever! Use the Re-Custom form on the website now.

VOTE SHOP

- All previous Vote Points have been reset due to incompatibility and imbalance with the new system, as was announced in advance here. The new system awards points based on how much you vote, how much the community votes, and our rank on the vote sites each week -- the higher we go the more you get!

- Vote Points will now operate like the in-game Arena Point system, and will be awarded once a week. This schedule resets at the beginning of the month like the vote sites, so it's possible to get some extra points at the end of the month! (Edit by Development Team: For those of you who don't understand what this means, points will be given out on the evening of the 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and the last day of the month, now please stop asking.)

- Prices and amount of points have been scaled back, so you will now receive 10-30 points for active voting (depending on our placement). The highest epics in the Vote Shop cost between 18 and 32 Vote Points, allowing you to get at least 1 high epic every week -- sometimes more!

- Hundreds of items have been added to the Vote Shop, including Relentless Gladiator's gear, other gear, mounts, toys, companions, and more! Search the Vote Shop or Armory to find out specifics!

Overall, these changes are for the benefit of the community as a whole and promote working together to achieve greatness! We have listened to the feedback you -- the players -- have given on the forums, in-game, on Ventrilo, on IRC, and otherwise to provide these new features for you.

Take a few moments to check them out! And start voting right away -- it helps us all!

~ Crescendo

<Hidden>

User

nice done :D i finally can vote relentless :)

<Hidden>

User

I must agree, that this is pretty smooth :)
Especially the interface (of the VS).

<Hidden>

User

Hi vote enter te captha code and i must wait 1 week to again vote how much vote points do i got

mukaluki

User

I like how celestial steed is 60 vp now :D unlike before when it was 400 points :3

<Hidden>

User

nickk. you vote each day, anytime you want when the timer expires, im guessing itss every 12 hours, but you dont get any VP until at the end of the week, when you get for the entire week of voting, depending on how many times you actualy did votem and ther rest, above mentioned. havent you ever played ranked arenas??

Viktorov

User

SRK85

User

Neato but how do I see my votepoints.

<Hidden>

User

I love the new site, it's great that i can vote for relentless now, but idk if i like the idea of the vote points at the end of the week, cause what if i wanted to buy something that was only 2 points right now.. I couldn't even tho I've voted 9 or so times already. I know that's how it has to be for the system to work... but thats the only problem I have.

<Hidden>

User

nice... Vote points every end of the week.. thats just... GREAT..

rmr96

User

good..even just to add that can be donated via SMS..annd best server....xd

samvid1992

User

Thank you Neverendless.......finally i can get relentless gladiator set now.....xd

<Hidden>

User

The site features are very nice!

<Hidden>

User

Like the new vote system as it ensures people actually voting. But the thing is the captcha system is ridiculous. While the picture captch is ok the sound capthca can be very difficult. I have needed to repeat the sound cpatch about 7-8 time on each vote found it becomes incredibly irritating. I normally used to vote every day but now having to patiently listen to random numbers for about 5 mins each attempt has driven me away from voting. I hope mods can do something about this. :P

kokocai

User

A very friendly interface for the voteshop, i dislike the avalibility of relentless though

<Hidden>

User

No i never played in arena how much points do we have when we vote

<Hidden>

User

how much weeks do i have vote for this item [Dual-blade Butcher]

<Hidden>

User

I HAVE VOTED TODAY! HOW ABOUT YOU?

<Hidden>

User

Me too but how much i need to vote for Duel blade Butcher

<Hidden>

User

hi all i play neverendless from an year and i must thank to all who created this server especualy when now we can vote for relentless gear thank you !!!!!!

MakeYourMove

User

hikz hikz my vp 2032 but we got reset
:(
but i love neverendless new forum now :P

Sjoerdke

User

@Kalawedda, I suppose you press Enter after filling in the code?
That's what makes you do the sounds captcha

If you just fill in the 2 words from the text captcha, and press 'Do It' , you won't have to do the sound anymore.

@Ontopic, I think it's a great system, but like Tourock said, it can be a bit annoying when you need something that requires just a little bit xd

<Hidden>

User

i still do not have Vote points :X

<Hidden>

User

relentless NICE :D

<Hidden>

User

stupid work!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

I'd like to thank Development Team and every other staff member of NeverEndless for creating the new site and all their hard work. Great job y'all.

<Hidden>

User

LETS VOTE EVERY DAY - ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO VOTE N E

<Hidden>

User

omg i love the new vote system <3

Obvious

User

This is frickin awesome :D

<Hidden>

User

Well do I get to keep my lost vote points (300 gone great).

so I'll start again, you'll change the site and I'll lose them again.

Give my 300 vp's back then I'll vote again.

Or why should I waste my time again.

Yes I like the site....................................

You need to be logged in to reply.